Not far away in my opinion

billythebear1986

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Ryan Jack has absolutely not been "fucking rank" this season and I am a fairly negative person about our current team. He isn't a creative midfielder 

Its posts like the one you quoted that show that fans shouldn't be allowed any sort of input when it comes to managers etc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

Jack and Dorrans have been fuckin rank for me this season. Offer absolutely nothing. Don't offer any creativity or spark. They've been part of the problem as to why we have been so bad this season.

Honestly don't see the hype in Jack - only seen him play maybe 6 or 7 times for Aberdeen before he came to us and never stood out then either. Very average player (and that's taking into account this so called good /dirty work he does that no one notices) 

I think Dorrans looks lost tbh more than likely Pedro's instructions and system - too deep sitting to have any real influence 

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

If Dorrans is dropped/rested tonight he can have no complaints.

However i dont think you understand what a holding midfielder is all about.

Jack has been mostly excellent this season and is a future captain i.m.o.

You can still be creative as a holding midfielder.

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

If Dorrans is dropped/rested tonight he can have no complaints.

However i dont think you understand what a holding midfielder is all about.

Jack has been mostly excellent this season and is a future captain i.m.o.

The same people used to slate hemdani for not spraying 50 yard passes all day long :lol:

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Honestly don't see the hype in Jack - only seen him play maybe 6 or 7 times for Aberdeen before he came to us and never stood out then either. Very average player (and that's taking into account this so called good /dirty work he does that no one notices) 

I think Dorrans looks lost tbh more than likely Pedro's instructions and system - too deep sitting to have any real influence 

Funnily enough dorrans came into a game against thistle once miller was taken off, he had more space in front of him to play in

5 hours ago, its_an_extender said:

Jack and Dorrans have been fuckin rank for me this season. Offer absolutely nothing. Don't offer any creativity or spark. They've been part of the problem as to why we have been so bad this season.

Jack has been one of the only players that wants to put a decent tackle in , Dorrans plays better without Miller

3 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Jack has been one of the only players that wants to put a decent tackle in , Dorrans plays better without Miller

If i was picking the team Jack would be the first name on the sheet.

2nd Morelos.

3rd McCrorie.

Would need to ponder a lot over the other 8.

All other positions are quite an issue with most fans.

Fod .?

Tav.

Windass.

Pena..

Cardosa.

Candieas.

Wallace (when fit)

Rossiter (when fit)

Alves.

Dorrans.

Herrera.

11 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

If i was picking the team Jack would be the first name on the sheet.

2nd Morelos.

3rd McCrorie.

Would need to ponder a lot over the other 8.

All other positions are quite an issue with most fans.

Fod .? Alnwick

Tav. Houston

Windass. Pena or Barjonis

Pena..

Cardosa.

Candieas. Atakayi

Wallace (when fit) John or beerman

Rossiter (when fit)

Alves.

Dorrans.

Herrera. Hardie

Currently

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

People saying Tav and Jack are shite just baffles me, before the Tim game they were consistently our best performers and even in that game they were far from the worst.

Tav is poor for the position he is supposed to play, thinks he is a winger ffs. Takes the ball out of defense then looses it , always caught out of position and frightened to put a tackle in . always lets his man ghost away from him at corners. Not good enough

44 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

Off topic but I would love this guy back on the left wing. Needs a good manager, watched him for a few weeks in Slovenia and he has been alright. 200k tops

Doubt he’d fancy it to be honest after being kicked to fuck without any protection from biased refs. Couldn’t blame him for that either to be honest. 

3 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

People saying Tav and Jack are shite just baffles me, before the Tim game they were consistently our best performers and even in that game they were far from the worst.

Tav is a shite defender he's truely awful 

Jack isn't shite tho just really over rated imo he couldn't lace Kevin Thomson's boots