Cardoso is costing us too many goals

Gaz52

4 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

He's a massive weak link that teams are exploiting. He gets far too tight to the forward and it's absolutely school boy stuff, it's not like it's happened just the once this season, he's already cost us more goals this season than Kiernan did the whole of last. 

He's quite quick but he gets bullied in the air and out-muscled every game, I'm failing to see why he's starting every game (if everyone is fit) - probably something to do with the fee we paid? McCrorie and Alves would be my preferred pair. 

I hate singling people out but it's currently our biggest problem and it needs addressed otherwise we risk losing more amateurish goals and more valuable points. The guy needs dropped. 

A "massive" weak link? A guy who played only two season in top flight football before coming to one of the most pressurised environments in the game, where winning is everything. Tell me OP, did you have any admiration whatsoever for the quick way he composed himself for most of that match subsequent to his error? He was partly to blame for the goal, he and another young player didn't handle it well, but he played better for the rest of the match.

He is Karl Svensson. It’s a time warp. PLG is back in the dugout, Kenny Miller is confused thinking he is Barry Ferguson, Candieas is Sionko, Jack is Clemente and Dalcio is N’Diaye. 

Fuck knows who Pena is. 

The Buffalo is what PLG wished Sebo was 

7 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Nah cardoso and Alves for me. Mccrorie yesterday made too many mistakes for my liking!

You've given this young guy all the time he gets to develop as a player and grow in his career, all of 90 minutes? What about the good things he did last night, they don't count?

15 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

You've given this young guy all the time he gets to develop as a player and grow in his career, all of 90 minutes? What about the good things he did last night, they don't count?

I ain't saying not to play him, I would happily change the formation to a 3-5-2 as that would benefit all three of them however as my first choice I would go with Alves and Cardoso given the fee we used to get him. I would though put Mccrorie on in exchange for either Alves or Cardoso to give him some much needed game time if we weren't to change the formation.

3 hours ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I ain't saying not to play him, I would happily change the formation to a 3-5-2 as that would benefit all three of them however as my first choice I would go with Alves and Cardoso given the fee we used to get him. I would though put Mccrorie on in exchange for either Alves or Cardoso to give him some much needed game time if we weren't to change the formation.

Point taken; you're right.  He looks a prospect eh? I liked a few things he did last night, and the two together are growing up fast where give either of them Alves and they are bound to be even better for having the experience of going without him. Apologies for my original post.

3 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Point taken; you're right.  He looks a prospect eh? I liked a few things he did last night, and the two together are growing up fast where give either of them Alves and they are bound to be even better for having the experience of going without him. Apologies for my original post.

It's ok, having looked at my original post I probably didn't make my point clear enough!