Pedro,Kenny is one of ours !

backup

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he's saying (Pedro) is all good and well about him being 'one of ours' but when he doesn't play next week, or the next, what will his soundbyte be then?

That article doesn't clear anything up. In fact probably leaves more questions than answers. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What he's saying (Pedro) is all good and well about him being 'one of ours' but when he doesn't play next week, or the next, what will his soundbyte be then?

That article doesn't clear anything up. In fact probably leaves more questions than answers. 

he’s the manager leave him to manage rather than 2nd guessing him every step of the way.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Or does it? When I saw Caixinha's demeanour, during the goals especially, a thought crossed my mind that his thoughts may have been  with the player, and that out of respect there would be no triumphalism with him. What if the RO article didn't do the manager or the player any favours in dealing with this? Could they have sorted this, and can that still be done?

Just now, backup said:

he’s the manager leave him to manage rather than 2nd guessing him every step of the way.

Hold on a minute - he's the manager who's made a massive decision (taking Miller right out the frame) he needs to be accountable for it and realise that questions will be asked. 

What you've said there is slightly disturbing as, as so many others have exhibited on here in recent days, absolve Pedro for any sort of responsibility for anything.

I'm not saying Pedro needs to come out and give away club business in regards to this Miller circus but he's not really cleared a single thing up either. This is part of his problem. A big part of it. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Or does it? When I saw Caixinha's demeanour during the goals especially a thought crossed my mind that his thoughts may have been  with the players, and that out of respect there would be no triumphalism with him. What if the RO article didn't do the manager or the player any favours in dealing with this? Could they have sorted this, and can that still be done?

That's what I mean mate - nothing makes sense - not his demenour nor his lack of reason behind the decision. 

There's more to this - that article does nothing to clear it up IMO ... the questions will continue to be asked. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Hold on a minute - he's the manager who's made a massive decision (taking Miller right out the frame) he needs to be accountable for it and realise that questions will be asked. 

What you've said there is slightly disturbing as, as so many others have exhibited on here in recent days, absolve Pedro for any sort of responsibility for anything.

I'm not saying Pedro needs to come out and give away club business in regards to this Miller circus but he's not really cleared a single thing up either. This is part of his problem. A big part of it. 

you exaggerate,I simply said let him manage,if constantly criticising him floats your boat,sail away.

Just now, K.A.I said:

That's what I mean mate - nothing makes sense - not his demenour nor his lack of reason behind the decision. 

There's more to this - that article does nothing to clear it up IMO ... the questions will continue to be asked. 

I watched the match on RTV this morning and with a bit of perspective from the night before Caixinha's reaction looked more interesting. I couldn't help thinking he still had Miller in his thoughts.

Just now, backup said:

you exaggerate,I simply said let him manage,if constantly criticising him floats your boat,sail away.

Where have I criticised him in these posts? by saying he's not cleared everything up and he has to be accountable for his decisions?

Wow stinging criticism 

24 minutes ago, backup said:

[ ]...but he’s one of ours... [ ]

Is he fuck.

Fucking jump the dyke bastard who should be nowhere near us.

He won't be missed.

Fuck him.

I'm bored with all this "grass" shite.

As manager, Pedro has the right to include or leave out any player for whatever reason he wants. He needs to justify it to no one. But if his results struggle, then he better prepare to face flak for it.

Miller has been shite all season. Pedro gets my 100% backing for dropping him.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Where have I criticised him in these posts? by saying he's not cleared everything up and he has to be accountable for his decisions?

Wow stinging criticism 

he cleared it up succinctly,that you don’t accept his explanation is moot.

Just now, backup said:

Can you explain to me where he cleared it up?

By saying he didn't pick him but he's one of our own?

I accept what he said there (as I said in my first post) but my point is, what about next week, or the next week? what will he say then? he can't keep saying the same thing because he's treating the fans as stupid if he does.

You don't take your vice-captain out the game completely like that and just by saying "he's one of our own" .. that's all I was meaning about it leaves more questions than answers. 

If Miller plays next game then fair enough, the differences have been resolved and no more really needs said to be fair - but do you honestly think things will be back to normal and he'll be playing next game? 

9 minutes ago, backup said:

He's cleared nothing up, he's given the most diplomatic of answers and actively refused to elaborate when pressed. He done the same with Halliday, McKay and MOH when questions were asked about their standing in Caixinhas club plans. 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can you explain to me where he cleared it up?

By saying he didn't pick him but he's one of our own?

I accept what he said there (as I said in my first post) but my point is, what about next week, or the next week? what will he say then? he can't keep saying the same thing because he's treating the fans as stupid if he does.

You don't take your vice-captain out the game completely like that and just by saying "he's one of our own" .. that's all I was meaning about it leaves more questions than answers. 

If Miller plays next game then fair enough, the differences have been resolved and no more really needs said to be fair - but do you honestly think things will be back to normal and he'll be playing next game? 

pretty clear to me if not to you.

Asked what the issue was with Miller’s omission, Caixinha said: “No, nothing. One of the tasks I have as a manager is to pick the team, pick the 20 players who came with us here tonight.

“I took the decision not to pick him for the match. That’s all. Why should I have any issue with him? He’s just not on the list but he’s one of ours.”

Just now, backup said:

pretty clear to me if not to you.

Asked what the issue was with Miller’s omission, Caixinha said: “No, nothing. One of the tasks I have as a manager is to pick the team, pick the 20 players who came with us here tonight.

“I took the decision not to pick him for the match. That’s all. Why should I have any issue with him? He’s just not on the list but he’s one of ours.”

Pretty unclear to others too, to be fair.

If you think that clears everything up at your end then happy days. Good on ye.

I don't think it does. Let me remind you he was our captain in the absence of Lee Wallace, a first team starter then dropped completely. Attackers such as that wee dude on loan from Man City picked ahead of him even for the bench, so, Pedro can say whatever he wants about it in his interviews he doesn't have to justify anything to anyone, but to say that's him cleared it up? no chance.