Sunday Night Loyal...

DavieMacRFC

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tannerall said:

He's not really American you know....................

I'm aware. I'm playing to the gallery.

He's a wee jakie tim sat posting from a laptop he got in a car boot sale on dial up from his wee junkie flat in Yoker or something

Just now, K.A.I said:

Nothing get's past you ... you think Britain's so brutal but your happy to come here and study and wreap the benefits. 

Taig is as taig does

Well America is better in nearly every aspect than England, but the college costs 4x more over there

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm aware. I'm playing to the gallery.

He's a wee jakie tim sat posting from a laptop he got in a car boot sale on dial up from his wee junkie flat in Yoker or something

I lived in the wee flats in Yoker for a while.

Never heard an American accent there either.

Just now, Americanbear said:

Well America is better in nearly every aspect than England, but the college costs 4x more over there

So you chose to go to the mighty University of Sheffield to study Medicine?

It's 23rd in the UK for the subject. Glasgow and Edinburgh are 5th and 6th respectively.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

It's 23rd in the UK for the subject. Glasgow and Edinburgh are 5th and 6th respectively.

Already looked into it, Scottish people can get it for free, so what's the point? That's another annoying thing, I would of applied if you guys let people other than Scots get free education 

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

Its ok but, its only americans hes gonnae practice on and nobody cares if they die tbf

Just now, Americanbear said:

Already looked into it, Scottish people can get it for free, so what's the point? That's another annoying thing, I would of applied if you guys let people other than Scots get free education 

People who have the intelligence to study medicine don't say shit like "would of". 

And EU residents get free tuition as well. Not saying that's right or wrong but you might have been expected to know this.