Rangers Picture Thread

55 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Don’t think it’s fyfe. I don’t know who it is though. Youngish looking player

Is youngish even a word ? Ha

Youngish: adjective /ˈjʌŋɪʃ/ an adult who is youngish is fairly young and has positive qualities considered to be typical of young people.So you're not quite pissed enough that you're making up your own words lol

1 hour ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Don’t think it’s fyfe. I don’t know who it is though. Youngish looking player

Is youngish even a word ? Ha

There was only three players under 25 played in that game Dundee away League cup group match 11/8/74 Derek Johnstone, Ally Scott and Graham Fyfe, so I still think it's Graham Fyfe mate

17 minutes ago, Don54 said:

There was only three players under 25 played in that game Dundee away League cup group match 11/8/74 Derek Johnstone, Ally Scott and Graham Fyfe, so I still think it's Graham Fyfe mate

Fair enough but how did you gather so much information from that pic?

1 minute ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Fair enough but how did you gather so much information from that pic?

I didn't get all the info from the pic but I got ( and i'm taking for granted info is correct ) info that it was Dundee away League cup group match 11/8/74 and with a bit of research found who played in it. Right click on pic and select " search google for image " it won't always tell you who it is, in your pic of Jim Denny it said soccer so i cut soccer and replaced it with Jim's name and searched images and found your pic and got info from there, hope that was clear enough :lol:

5 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I didn't get all the info from the pic but I got ( and i'm taking for granted info is correct ) info that it was Dundee away League cup group match 11/8/74 and with a bit of research found who played in it. Right click on pic and select " search google for image " it won't always tell you who it is, in your pic of Jim Denny it said soccer so i cut soccer and replaced it with Jim's name and searched images and found your pic and got info from there, hope that was clear enough :lol:

Haha

Good work ma man.

3 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Anyone else on here have any problems uploading pics? last night said i'm only allowed to upload no more than 153.6kb today it has dropped to 20.48kb.

I can never post pictures from my phone as it always says file too large:depressed:

6 minutes ago, dougie76 said:
12 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Anyone else on here have any problems uploading pics? last night said i'm only allowed to upload no more than 153.6kb today it has dropped to 20.48kb.

I can never post pictures from my phone as it always says file too large:depressed:

not on phone using my desktop and I've posted larger files before no prob, checked one from page 247 and it's 248 kb.

13 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I have had problems. I use the phone most of the time and occasionally it won’t let me upload. I’m not very tech minded so I just googled for an answer and one of the tips was to delete some of my photo cache to clear up some space. I did this and it worked, had no problems since. Google is your friend, ha. If that don’t work for you I’m sure you will get other tips.

Ps - just seen your using desktop. I’d still google

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I have had problems. I use the phone most of the time and occasionally it won’t let me upload. I’m not very tech minded so I just googled for an answer and one of the tips was to delete some of my photo cache to clear up some space. I did this and it worked, had no problems since. Google is your friend, ha. If that don’t work for you I’m sure you will get other tips.

I have other tips

Cigarettes-tobacco-e1428918323559-620x330.thumb.jpg.58daac8373ebd1ad14fa4c8f3d50aba0.jpg

luckily this is under 20kb lol

14 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Not a great pic tbh. Jim Denny odd boots. Anyone name the player in the background?

9B9DC122-5B3A-4961-8676-C234ED8B1750.jpeg

I'm guessing Iain MacDonald ?

Boots are just standard black Adidas, but the movement (probably on a slow exposure) has stretched the white reflection.