Rangers Picture Thread

17 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

3D29AAFF-022A-4029-81B1-382927FAA967.png

That match was never played, it was cancelled 10 mins. before k.o. Dynamo players were actually on the park and around 8k fans inside, game was rearranged for the next day at the Girodome but was called off again so the fixture was never fulfilled. Fans received vouchers to get their money back or go to another game. 

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

That match was never played, it was cancelled 10 mins. before k.o. Dynamo players were actually on the park and around 8k fans inside, game was rearranged for the next day at the Girodome but was called off again so the fixture was never fulfilled. Fans received vouchers to get their money back or go to another game. 

I never knew that. Thought it was strange when I found the pic and said to myself why have I never heard of this. Just thought maybe old age is catching up with me, ha

Ps, I’d imagine that programme would be worth a few quid.

On 29/03/2018 at 14:15, Johnny Dangerously said:

I never knew that. Thought it was strange when I found the pic and said to myself why have I never heard of this. Just thought maybe old age is catching up with me, ha

Ps, I’d imagine that programme would be worth a few quid.

Not much apparently,  celtic/Rangers SELECT X1 65/6 D Moscow £5 http://www.footballprogrammes.com/newsite/friendlies.htm

10113493944_1490892be9_k.thumb.jpg.7209cf9181390411a9ffe97ade30e976.jpg.0d1e1604f7883e79141e19760397b8e0.jpg

This selling for £25 on there, I have quite a few from early 60's onwards

wasn't at early 60's games but someone gave me a load years ago when I collected them

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

Not much apparently,  celtic/Rangers SELECT X1 65/6 D Moscow £5 http://www.footballprogrammes.com/newsite/friendlies.htm

10113493944_1490892be9_k.thumb.jpg.7209cf9181390411a9ffe97ade30e976.jpg

This selling for £25 on there, I have quite a few from early 60's onwards

wasn't at early 60's games but someone gave me a load years ago when I collected them

mind i had a big collection which i passed onto my son,couple of months later i asked if i could see one  to settle an argument,he disapeared and came back in about an hour ,think i swapped that one  ,i replied how many did you swap? quite a lot he was wanting to get 1 from every side in Britain ,ok but some were keep sakes. gone dereck j. l/cup final  tam f sc cup final easter rd 74  games i had been at when working in england ,man,u. games i  just gave up at that  stopped getting prog.after that.