Millers Agent

Lloyd

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I remember they two caught on tv cameras having a long chat before the game last season. Wonder what Mikey Bhoy said??? 

nintchdbpict000304369258.jpg

If this is you attempting to defend Miller here you're not doing a good job, to a man everyone has said they think Francis is the one who leaked the team to St Johnstone, Miller is being accused of leaking stories to the Record/Jackson.

15 minutes ago, Gustav said:

If this is you attempting to defend Miller here you're not doing a good job, to a man everyone has said they think Francis is the one who leaked the team to St Johnstone, Miller is being accused of leaking stories to the Record/Jackson.

You really do some amount of trolling ..............

18 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I can't believe this is still getting cleared up ?? fuck me 

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

Nobody at the club has ever said publicly that they think he is the leak. What exactly is he being defended against? Are the club meant to defend themselves against comments they haven’t made?

The agent, and therefore Kenny himself, has acted wholly unbecoming of anyone associated with Rangers and so they’re both welcome to fuck off if they like.

... basically back to your flawed argument - prove your innocent! 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm fine mate - just totally 'assumpted' tonight. 

Your definition of assumption is that of a spastic. Us normal people gather evidence and make a guided decision due to mitigating facts. 

Get to fuck your a mongo 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Your definition of assumption is that of a spastic. Us normal people gather evidence and make a guided decision due to mitigating facts. 

Get to fuck your a mongo 

So hang on - in the last 10mins youve 'claimed' (but provided no evidence) that - 

MOH is the mole

Miller ran to the rhebel about dressing room unrest (but a few days later was allowed to train with the first team again - that's me, not you) 

I have 3 tops with Miller on it 

Then finished with a tirade of lick ma baws (of course you stopped laughing at that point) and call me a spastic and a mongo? Finished off with a smidgeon of your worst claim tonight - you're normal .

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... basically back to your flawed argument - prove your innocent! 

Not in the slightest.

Plus I think you’re getting me and @Spectre mixed up- but how you can possibly think that’s what I meant is absolutely laughable.