Millers Agent

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I don't believe he'll be in the squad for Sunday but I also don't think he'd still be training with the first team if there was a genuine problem between him and Pedro. 

It's his agents comments' though. I don't think Miller will kick a ball for Rangers again.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's his agents comments' though. I don't think Miller will kick a ball for Rangers again.

His agents comments have fucked him I'd agree with that. Perhaps trying to keep him semi on side incase he needs him, a few injuries up front and we will need him. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If i was a fan of any top flight team, lets say hibs since he is been linked to them, i would be seriously pissed off if my club was looking to sign Miller.

That is based on his abject performances this season, he is finished.

Player/coach, guarantee it.

8 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Player/coach, guarantee it.

It's looking that way, literally nothing to offer now as a player and very much unproven as a coach, if he signed i would be hoping he wasn't on big money.

I wonder, if he went into management, how he would feel if his players ignored his instructions and ran about like headless chickens trying to influence the game?

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's looking that way, literally nothing to offer now as a player and very much unproven as a coach, if he signed i would be hoping he wasn't on big money.

I wonder, if he went into management, how he would feel if his players ignored his instructions and ran about like headless chickens trying to influence the game?

Stand at the side, shaking head, shrugging shoulders and pointing all over the place is my guess.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I understand why he ran about like an idiot last year (to a certain extent) because we were so poor he would never get the ball but it was getting a bit ridiculous this season. 

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I understand why he ran about like an idiot last year (to a certain extent) because we were so poor he would never get the ball but it was getting a bit ridiculous this season. 

He has always ran about like an idiot though, he was effective doing so in his second spell but truth be told he hasn't been spectacular in this stint at the club and only looked ok last season because he was surrounded by absolute cowardly shite.

Kennys time is up, he got a bit too big for his boots, better players than him have done so and been shown the door so i won't lose any sleep over it.

Mrs Miller sending some sarcastic messages on twitter  now and Millers hangers on lapping it up. Times were better when players and their bints didnt have social media.

Apart from that Kenny has been gash this season. If he wants to go his agent should be looking to find a buyer rather than posting shit on the internet.

Who really knows what the fuck is going on behind the scenes but the only obvious thing here is Kenny wants out.

There is no way on earth a half decent proffesional agent would publicly spout shite like this without the go ahead from the player he is representing.

We need a united front at ibrox and for whatever reason miller doesn't look like he wants to be part of that, is it millers attitude? Is Pedro needing a scape goat? Is it something else? 

Bottom line is Miller is a mercenary and will thump whatever badge pays his bills, his best days are long gone and I thank him for his services through the hard times but he will be playing up front with his mate 'stoksey' for popcorn teeth come January.

7 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Mrs Miller sending some sarcastic messages on twitter  now and Millers hangers on lapping it up. Times were better when players and their bints didnt have social media.

Apart from that Kenny has been gash this season. If he wants to go his agent should be looking to find a buyer rather than posting shit on the internet.

She's not said anything, either that or its been deleted. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

No chance after the December Fixtures he will be gone, he's failed in every big game we have had.

We're not going to allow a manager to spend that amount of money in one window and not give him a full season to get the players to play to his methods and system. We spent £2.2m on Pena alone and it's looking like there might be a player in there after all. I reckon we're three players from having a great starting eleven.

Just now, Gazzalivesforever said:

We're not going to allow a manager to spend that amount of money in one window and not give him a full season to get the players to play to his methods and system. We spent £2.2m on Pena alone and it's looking like there might be a player in there after all. I reckon we're three players from having a great starting eleven.

He will be gone in January we will come back to this thread then.

56 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He has always ran about like an idiot though, he was effective doing so in his second spell but truth be told he hasn't been spectacular in this stint at the club and only looked ok last season because he was surrounded by absolute cowardly shite.

Kennys time is up, he got a bit too big for his boots, better players than him have done so and been shown the door so i won't lose any sleep over it.

I think the telling thing is mate, that Miller won't lose much sleep over it either. He has done a decent job in his time(s) with us,and its now run its course. He is a mercenary and good riddance to him. 

With hindsight he should never have been offered an extension, i was in full agreement with him getting it as i thought he had another season in those legs, i was so wrong his duracells have given up quicker than my phone.

Time and tide wait for no man.

26 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

£20 to the RSEA says you're wrong and he's here come January 31st.

I never waste money on betting whether I think I will win or lose it's for Mugs, as I said come back January to this thread and he will be gone.