Millers Agent

Lloyd

20 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

BABN formulating  a response.......

Cushy, you liked his two posts that MOH is the mole and Miller ran to the rhebel. In all seriousness where has this been confirmed? These two 'claims' are believable, i'll concede that, but if this is just speculation as far as i'm aware.

P.S spastic/mongo? Come on 

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Cushy, you liked his two posts that MOH is the mole and Miller ran to the rhebel. In all seriousness where has this been confirmed? These two 'claims' are believable, i'll concede that, but if this is just speculation as far as i'm aware.

Grass

Fuckin Deanzmeanzmongoz

7 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You posted about players not believing in Pedros methods and he’ll be sacked?

maybe not sacked but you said many times about players not agreeing with him so who said that 

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

maybe not sacked but you said many times about players not agreeing with him so who said that 

Someone i know in the development squad 

9 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Dean your initial point in this thread was absolute speculation (Pedro was accusing Miller of being the mole and he should present proof)

You’re going to do yourself a mischief with this mate.........let it go.  Pedro will succeed or he won’t. Whilst he’s winning games let’s give him a chance and let’s hope he does get it right, that has to be what we all want? If he doesn’t, pffft where does that leave us?

Just now, markem said:

Dean your initial point in this thread was absolute speculation (Pedro was accusing Miller of being the mole and he should present proof)

You’re going to do yourself a mischief with this mate.........let it go.  Pedro will succeed or he won’t. Whilst he’s winning games let’s give him a chance and let’s hope he does get it right, that has to be what we all want? If he doesn’t, pffft where does that leave us?

An attention seeker he is

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ive just had to read through pages and pages to find out what's going on. Yea granted there has been no confirmation anywhere but it's the most logical explanation and it might be as good as we get. Kenny Miller himself would have okay'd his agent coming out with his rant as well. Only time will tell when we see what happens with Miller and if he gets back in the squad. Pedro doesn't strike me as a boss you want to piss off in anyway shape or form. If Pedro's certain Miller leaked info to whoever, Millers arse won't touch the floor on the way out. 

8 hours ago, gazza27 said:

8 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Someone i know in the development squad 

Dean,

So you have an insider at the club who tells all to mates about Pedro's failings yet you're not revealing their identity.

Unhappiness, not understanding formations.....what they appear to be alleging are pretty big allegations. What else is blabber boy telling others? What is he leaking that you don't know about? Because the only one fact you have here is that an employee is talking out of place....

In your words...."is the mole still at large?I've paid £26 for the game on sunday. Is it possible Motherwell will get inside info? Am i/you and every other bear whose paid their money entitled to be informed either way? "

So yeah, I'm entitled to know your development squad player. Name him.

13 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Read this thread - read any thread about him over the last few weeks - in a forum of bizarre statements that is bizarre 

No one from the club has said or implied it though. Its just Kenny's agent being clever in a pretty horrible way. 

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Dean,

So you have an insider at the club who tells all to mates about Pedro's failings yet you're not revealing their identity.

Unhappiness, not understanding formations.....what they appear to be alleging are pretty big allegations. What else is blabber boy telling others? What is he leaking that you don't know about? Because the only one fact you have here is that an employee is talking out of place....

In your words...."is the mole still at large?I've paid £26 for the game on sunday. Is it possible Motherwell will get inside info? Am i/you and every other bear whose paid their money entitled to be informed either way? "

So yeah, I'm entitled to know your development squad player. Name him.

No.