Moult or Herrera

pcbear

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Gustav said:

At least with Garner you were guaranteed he would give the centre back a game, Herrera contributes nothing.  

Aye, a game of British bulldogs. 

Absolutely shite footballer. When rival fans are sarcastically singing his song you know he’s done for. 

7 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So take him on a free next summer then. The thread is people complaining about not signing him this summer when he wasn't available for free.

Ciftci had 4 goals in 20 odd appearances in total for them. And going by your logic of saying you can't expect him to start many games with the thumb in good form, Moult wouldn't start many for us either as Morelos has more league goals than him.

GMS was a flop for them. He was signed off the back of a good season for Dundee United where he scored a decent amount of goals for a player in his position and he then scored less than that over a 2 and a half year period for the taigs before he found himself playing for Aberdeen.

There's several other examples I could use of players looking good for smaller teams in this league but looking awful once they sign for us or them but I'd rather not continue to speak about the taigs and I'm still trying to erase the diddies we signed from my memory.

He was available for £500k I’m sure.

I remember Johan Cruyff saying that all the best club sides have a backbone of players from the home country and you really do wonder if having team full of players from across the pond will ever work in Scotland ... it's always worth remembering that our best European teams (including the one during the time of the 3 foreigners rule) were all basically home grown