Pedro will be away today

Smile

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I love how people completely disregard his first 3 months because they were rotten

Aye but even really good managers sometimes lose cup games,  and eh - stability and he's passionate and we've had a few managers so just be patient and it will all be ok 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So the next one will be a failure then and the next and the next. 

So we are back to square 1 again, do we class success these days as finishing second??

We were not aiming for the league title this year and if you were you’re as deluded as you sound. We are not aiming for second place long term either. My point is we will get neither under Pedro, Pedro is not a failure for not winning the league because no one expected that this season, he is a failure for turning us into a bog standard middle of the road SPFL team.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Remember Leicester outspent everyone in the epl when they won that league,  only reason it happened 

I wish that had never happened cause now that’s all any cunt says when you mention money.

Just now, Siwel said:

I wish that had never happened cause now that’s all any cunt says when you mention money.

It's true though , cunts are acting like it's impossible too win this league unless we go outspend the tarriers when it's simply not true (obv we need too spend more than we are but it's not the only solution)

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I’m not confident either, but that’s because our squad is comparable to most of those teams. 

You get what you pay for. 

So you get the next guy in, requested players, given the same money, gets the same standard for that money, maybe gets them to play a bit better but they will have off days where your Aberdeen’s Hibs Hearts Motherwells and the rest can beat us. So he gets to fuck as well  

Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. 

Where do you break the cycle??? What is going to change????

We can’t buy players to challenge the scum, so who long do you think we will be happy pumping the rest but finishing 10+ points of the scum every season. 

You want a change I can see that and I understand it, but in the big picture nothing will really change. 

the main point im making is that i think we can get someone in who is capable of making us competitive and at least giving us a chance. yes we need better players, but this manager got the players he wanted and we are still shite..... so what does that say about his ability to put a team together if he is given funds?

i cant accept that its impossible for another manager to come in and get more out of this squad and to utilise funds more efficiently. we look so fucking disjointed its unreal.

while i get that nobody wants to see us pumping the rest but finishing 10+ points behind every season, it would be the first logical step in a path towards challenging them, and I'd rather that happened than sticking with this donkey who is leading us on a bullet train express service to obscurity. 

said it before and will say it again, huge clubs across Europe have drifted off into the wilderness, occasionally popping up in the news after a Europa League win or during the transfer window.... only for us to go "fuck, remember when they were good?". it's happening to us and it's only going to get worse (A) under pedro and (B) under this board.

Change (A) then chase (B).

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's true though , cunts are acting like it's impossible too win this league unless we go outspend the tarriers when it's simply not true (obv we need too spend more than we are but it's not the only solution)

Our recruitment would need to improve massively for that to happen

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Then I will ask the you the same question?? 

What is classed as success these days?? 

You said "you get what you pay for". We aren't even getting that. 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the next one will be a failure then and the next and the next. 

So we are back to square 1 again, do we class success these days as finishing second??

nobody is saying that, but even if pedro was given unlimited funds I'd still have absolutely zero faith in his ability to mount a challenge.

he's a riddy

cant agree with this "no other cunt can do a better job so fuck it, keep pedro". it makes no sense. we're honking under pedro.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

You said "you get what you pay for". We aren't even getting that. 

and therein lies the problem

cunt has spent a decent wedge on new players, many of which (while not world beaters) should be comfortable in this league, delivering a level of performance adequate to string a series of good results together.

we cant, and that says more about the manager than it does about the players. cunt looks and talks as if he has no idea how to set a team up, and if his pressers are anything to go by then its no wonder the players don't have a fucking clue what is being asked of them.

sick of it. fucking tired of it. never wanted the cunt and the only surprise for me is the fact that people seem shocked that its not working out.

riddy.

9 minutes ago, KWBear said:

cant agree with this "no other cunt can do a better job so fuck it, keep pedro". it makes no sense. we're honking under pedro.

It's like some sort of battered wife syndrome , tried switching manager a few times as they've been shite - we know this 1 is too but maybe he will change and it will get better 

8 minutes ago, KWBear said:

the main point im making is that i think we can get someone in who is capable of making us competitive and at least giving us a chance. yes we need better players, but this manager got the players he wanted and we are still shite..... so what does that say about his ability to put a team together if he is given funds?

i cant accept that its impossible for another manager to come in and get more out of this squad and to utilise funds more efficiently. we look so fucking disjointed its unreal.

while i get that nobody wants to see us pumping the rest but finishing 10+ points behind every season, it would be the first logical step in a path towards challenging them, and I'd rather that happened than sticking with this donkey who is leading us on a bullet train express service to obscurity. 

said it before and will say it again, huge clubs across Europe have drifted off into the wilderness, occasionally popping up in the news after a Europa League win or during the transfer window.... only for us to go "fuck, remember when they were good?". it's happening to us and it's only going to get worse (A) under pedro and (B) under this board.

97/98 we outspent them by about 7m, beat them twice drawing another and losing one but we still finished 2nd. Why - because the other team got more points against the rest. So KWBear is correct the plan is for us not to always finish 2nd but to improve so we are challenging and it does not come down to simply money in this league. Aberdeen under McInnes won 10 games in a row which is a better record than SAF ever achieved so with a better manager  we should be able to easily go on a run like that - the simple fact is that after 25 competitive games including against Progres and Dunfermline we have not managed 3 in a row.

Whilst I agree A needs to happen B needs to happen pretty pronto as there is absoulutely no sign that they are growing our revenue organically which cannot be explained by us now being settle in the SPL. There are no bogeyman unless you count King.

At present we are stuck. Board are useless but even if someone did want to buy the club I'm sure the union of bears would have protest arranged to scare them away. Pedro is not going anywhere soon as he has a nice 3 year deal due to no cunt at Ibrox doing a proper check on him, I mean c'mon to fuck the amount of clubs he has been at should have set alarm bells ringing when they were looking at his CV. 

24 minutes ago, Siwel said:

We were not aiming for the league title this year and if you were you’re as deluded as you sound. We are not aiming for second place long term either. My point is we will get neither under Pedro, Pedro is not a failure for not winning the league because no one expected that this season, he is a failure for turning us into a bog standard middle of the road SPFL team.

How can you say that when the league isn’t over and if your not winning the league that exactly what we are just another team. 

So what is going to change to stop us just being one of the rest??? Stop dodging this. 

Because a new manager isn’t going to do it. 

19 minutes ago, KWBear said:

We are already drifting in obscurity imo. 

We are on the same page mate, I just don’t see anything much changing with a new manager, aye we might get 2nd most years but that’s it, we might win the first round of qualifying then get pumped by some cunt we can’t spell in the 2nd round. We might even keep a title challenge going until April occasionally. 

Its fucking depressing. 

If Pedro went tomorrow I wouldn’t give a fuck, but unlike some think the next one will be just another manager. 

Fuck roll on the week end so I can drink myself into oblivion and dream about the good times. ??

49 minutes ago, OhW said:

That's why managers are rarely stupid enough these days to agree with journalists when they ask if a game is "must-win". It'll blow right back in your face and leave you looking like a complete fool when you lose.

Nonsense. Similar remarks are said throughout every season but are more prevalent in euro qualification / promotion / relegation contexts.

30 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Who said outspend just give us a level playing field. 

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not just Pedro. Pretty much everyone involved in the game with access to media.  Players, managers, journalists, commentators. Is this really another reason to criticise him?

Pedro does it more than anyone I can remember at Rangers, even MW

Archived