Pedro will be away today

Smile

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you have no idea. 

Glad we got that sort out. ??

About boardroom pish? Aye I have no idea and don’t really care about it. I care about he club all you do is complain about the suits that (sometimes) sit in the directors box.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The guys a mongo, he’s just admitted that he hates Pedro and just called him a cunt. What’s the point in debating with someone like that?

You’re a cunt too ya easily offended poof

The only fucking place I see dogs barking and chasing tyres is in here.

The usual antagonists couldn't give a straight answer to a question if their lives depended upon it.

At this moment in time I see two players with potential to turn into decent quality. The rest are journeymen at best who are not fit to wear the jersey.

I ask again, which players if any could get near the scum's team? Answers on the back of a postage stamp please.

The usual antagonists don't have the spine to admit that where we are headed with this board is indeed second being the new first. Just like the fucking provincial sheep, no matter who the fuck manages us. Simply because we don't have the funds for quality to be anything else.

But no worries, we have Wes and Tav!

:rofl:

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

No one has, a new manager with the same funds and players might get you second. 

He won’t win the title. 

But again you carry on making a cunt of things. ??

:lol::lol::lol: 

Do you think we are better off aiming for 2nd and establishing ourselves as the second force this season and making a push next season or just letting Pedro carry on and come anywhere between 3rd and the bottom half just cos the board are skint?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

About boardroom pish? Aye I have no idea and don’t really care about it. I care about he club all you do is complain about the suits that (sometimes) sit in the directors box.

So you care about the club but can’t be arsed with the people running it and don’t care what they do  ??

FFS, with that revelation I will leave you to your crayons. 

2 hours ago, Siwel said:

Lack of funds isn’t what has caused Pedro being a failure

Well it kinda is.  Steven Davis and jelavic combined cost 8 million. We outspent the others bar celtic by a hell of a lot more than we currently do that’s why we used to smash teams and also grind out wins when needed.  A winning mentality coupled with ability will not be achieved under this board and any manager under them

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The only fucking place I see dogs barking and chasing tyres is in here.

The usual antagonists couldn't give a straight answer to a question if their lives depended upon it.

At this moment in time I see two players with potential to turn into decent quality. The rest are journeymen at best who are not fit to wear the jersey.

I ask again, which players if any could get near the scum's team? Answers on the back of a postage stamp please.

The usual antagonists don't have the spine to admit that where we are headed with this board is indeed second being the new first. Just like the fucking provincial sheep, no matter who the fuck manages us. Simply because we don't have the funds for quality to be anything else.

But no worries, we have Wes and Tav!

:rofl:

:lol: 

Should that not be a reason to sack him then, signing nearly a full team and only two being decent potential?

Archived