Ross McCrorie

26 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Hahahaha tbf don't think we have seen enough from Ross quite yet, its only been what 5/6 times he's played in the first team that I can recall. He is doing great and showing a lot of potential but it will be interesting to see him in the next OF (If he plays) or against the sheep. That's a bit more of a challenge, do you think by years end he will be our first choice CB?

Do you think there's any chance he will get called up to the Senior Scotland squad given his MOTM performance for the unders?

I'm sure he will get full international honours .Maybe after a failed euro campaign .but no way will he receive the media cock suck that Tierney gets .The same cock suck that dembellend was getting last year before fading 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Given some of the shire playing at CB for Scotland then surely any half decent manager will call him up,really can't see him losing his place in our side.As much as I hate the national side it will help his career and boost his value playing international football.

Tbf our national defence seems to have a promising future (Assuming they actually use McCrorie) with Robertson, Tierney and McCrorie it's actually looking like we might not have a complete shambles in defence in the future. Who was that young CB hearts have? Soutter, i think his name was, Haven't heard much about him recently

25 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Tbf our national defence seems to have a promising future (Assuming they actually use McCrorie) with Robertson, Tierney and McCrorie it's actually looking like we might not have a complete shambles in defence in the future. Who was that young CB hearts have? Soutter, i think his name was, Haven't heard much about him recently

Aye John Souttar,seems highly rated can't say I've seen much of him though