Once again: FAO the 'paid hands and errand boys'

Virtuoso

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake how many of these threads and similar do we have to endure. Can't folk move on? We are where we are, and like it or not we would have been a lot worse off under the previous lot(s).  Stop looking to blame the blameless. It's like these plays that crop up on tv now and again 'If Germany had Won The War'

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Fuck sake how many of these threads and similar do we have to endure. Can't folk move on? We are where we are, and like it or not we would have been a lot worse off under the previous lot(s).  Stop looking to blame the blameless. It's like these plays that crop up on tv now and again 'If Germany had Won The War'

Blame the blameless you for fucking real?

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

BLAMELESS! :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So what's stopped these investors at any other point in the last decade while it's been public knowledge we've been up for sale or a financial basket case?

Where were they in 2010 when SDM was trying to sell?

Or in 2011 when he sold for a quid?

Or the year after that when Green picked the whole lot up for 5m?

Or when we had an IPO under Green?

Were they just biding their time until they could get the best deal for us?

Ye mean like King did?

What about Sarver? The distraction.

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

So you clearly knew what I meant but decided to act the smart arse anyway? Very clever.

I felt sorry for some of the criticism you came under fire for on here doing your job but it’s hard to maintain that when you’re such an unbearable smug cunt to other fans on the night of yet another humiliation. Of all the things to pick up on tonight, you chose that.

I knew what you mean and found it a nonsense statement. Well, no it wasn't the first thing I picked up on. I'd already replied in the thread before commenting on your post. So of all the things to pick up on tonight, yours wasn't first. Infact, if it hadn't been near the top of the thread I likely wouldn't have even seen it.

Funny you moan at me beig a smug cunt to other fans tonight in a thread entirely designed to be a cunt towards other fans.  What's a little double standard though eh?

Just now, The Beast said:

Utterly shite straw man logical fallacy argument.

You're learning well from your masters at the record.

You're right, saying someone you've never met, spoken to or had any dealings with would take any moral position on anything more than half a century after their death is quite the fallacy.

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Who are the blameless?

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Yet you cannot move on from the previous lot as you term them heed your own advice.

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

like it or not we would have been a lot worse off under the previous lot(s). Stop looking to blame the blameless.

Speculation bordering on counterfactual fallacy. You have no conception of DK's motives.