Once again: FAO the 'paid hands and errand boys'

Virtuoso

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not quite but on the right lines. The Rangers Observer however...Keith Waddell (The RO's 'media analyst') is almost too good a fake name to have picked. If only there were two senior journalists I could think of at the Record and Sunday Mail with those names...

But wasn't it Club 1872 who launched the "Change the Record" campaign? So are you saying that Traynor had nothing to do with that?

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You're asking me to prove something which is pretty much impossible to prove and is nothing more than an opinion. Given the lack of anything to contradict that opinion then I'm pretty happy holding that view.

Fair enough but maybe you should present your opinions as such and not opine as if it were a statement of fact

The club was unsaleable except that time it was actually sold.

The club was sold as a basket case with the hope of a CVA, When that was refused by HMRC and Dave king who had asked fans to boycott the CVA proposal

If both Green and King are venture capitalists, why did one see the money making potential with no links to us but a former director didn't when he could have picked up the whole club at a fraction of what it would cost today?

Both are venture capitalist this is what they do. It's how they made  their money. Dave King had his assets frozen by SARS but gave his backing to Paul Murray's blue knights who failed to pay the exclusivity fee. This is when CG step in and purchased the club. Dave King 

Where were these other venture capitalists who could have picked 100% of the club for £5m instead of waiting now when, again, it would cost much more than that?

The big tax case put other investors off e.g Bill Miller said a 30m black hole. It's my belief that CG was working for Whyte with the CVA, when the CVA failed, there was no need to go through Whyte. Green had paid the exclusivity fee and could put the company into a incubator company to separate it from the Big tax case, At this point in time it was still opinion that the club would win the case.

DK and CG ARE both venture capitalist, both Have/will make a lot of money from the club, both gave jobs/ contracts to their boys.

Just now, The Beast said:

But wasn't it Club 1872 who launched the "Change the Record" campaign? So are you saying that Traynor had nothing to do with that?

RO were the cheerleaders behind the campaign.

C1872 made it 'official'. There's a VERY-limited crossover of people involved in both site's output. Once it had the C1872 stamp of approval the RO was used to push it  bit more aggressively than C1872 would (or could) given their official links with the club and not simply being a mouthpiece

Just now, The Dude said:

RO were the cheerleaders behind the campaign.

C1872 made it 'official'. There's a VERY-limited crossover of people involved in both site's output. Once it had the C1872 stamp of approval the RO was used to push it  bit more aggressively than C1872 would (or could) given their official links with the club and not simply being a mouthpiece

I find this fascinating, genuinely.

If you have insight into who these crossover people are you could win some friends on here by sharing it.

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Fair enough but maybe you should present your opinions as such and not opine as if it were a statement of fact

I literally used the words "someone who should have the club's best interests in mind" - that's in no way a statement of fact and I've stated repeatedly that it's my "opinion" "belief" and "view". I'm not sure how much clearer I could've made it that it was my opinion.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I find this fascinating, genuinely.

If you have insight into who these crossover people are you could win some friends on here by sharing it.

They've been named on here several times and tbh, I thought it was fairly common knowledge who was behind TRO. CG (and not I don't mean chuckles)

This has been a fun read. The board are a shambles but there's hardly a queue of folk waiting to invest. Just because Ashley and Sarver aren't Rangers men doesn't mean they would have been good for us. The jobs they've done at Mallorca and Newcastle prove that.

What the board can do is replace Robertson. He is completely out of his depth. We need a proper CEO and manager.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Kings assets could be moved with approval from SARS.

Maybe SARS said 'NO' It was a large amount of money they were trying to recover

It still doesn't explain where all these other investors we're that were told are desperate to invest now.

The difference is there is no big tax case hanging over the club now. The only stumbling block is DK and PM.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There was no BTC when Green picked the lot up for 5m either.

The big tax case was there, remember CG tried to do a CVA first. That was the old company.

Where were these other investors?

Put off by the big tax case

Surely buying 100% of the club for 5m in better than buying 100% for the £20m or whatever it would cost today

No I don't believe it is better.

Paying 5M  plus the expense of sorting a basket case business and being liable for tax owed to HMRC

A by CVA

B By an incubator company 

The costs of sorting this out and the possibility of being liable for what was owned to HMRC

v

Paying  20m  Without the expense of sorting out a basket case company and being liable to HMRC.

It still doesn't change the fact that DK and CG are both venture capitalist who want to make money out of Rangers.

47 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There was no BTC when Green picked the lot up for 5m either. Where were these other investors? Surely buying 100% of the club for 5m in better than buying 100% for the £20m or whatever it would cost today

They just don't get it. In their fantasy land if King would step aside there would be a queue of willing investors, in the real world those investors don't exist.

There has been more than enough opportunity over the last 6 years for someone to put their money down, people need to realise it isn't happening and King and Co are quite literally, the only show in town. 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Charles Green at no point owned the Oldco. He wanted a CVA and would buy the Oldco if one was successful. It wasn’t so he didn’t. After that was rejected he then bought the assets and formed the newco

I know. You said "There was no BTC when Green picked the lot up for 5m either". I replied "The big tax case was there, remember CG tried to do a CVA first. That was the old company".

I never said CG owned oldco in any of my post. My reply to you was to jog your memory about the big tax case and that CG tried to do a CVA but Hmrc and DK refused.

RFC2012 is Oldco

SEVCO5088 was the CVA company

Sevco Scotland was the incubator company, for the asset

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Where are these new investors? We've been on our uppers for the best part of a decade now ffs.

I must be a millionaire with all these folk I work for. :lol:

As your still earning aff the enemy that's the Daily Record, nae cunt gives a fuck what you write or think for that matter, do us all a favour and get lost ya fucking naebody 

17 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

As your still earning aff the enemy that's the Daily Record, nae cunt gives a fuck what you write or think for that matter, do us all a favour and get lost ya fucking naebody 

Yet here you are commenting on it at 4 in the morning. 

Nae cunt cares what I say but cunts will spend literally hours greeting about what I’ve said ??

Yet here you are commenting on it at 4 in the morning. 

Nae cunt cares what I say but cunts will spend literally hours greeting about what I’ve said ??

Just in fae a night out and to be fair I'd rather read the forum but your a pure walloper so I felt like slipping a wee comment in, don't feel empowered by my response, yer still a naebody wrang yin imo ??

1 minute ago, bluenose1975 said:

Just in fae a night out and to be fair I'd rather read the forum but your a pure walloper so I felt like slipping a wee comment in, don't feel empowered by my response, yer still a naebody wrang yin imo ??

Empowered by your response. Mate, you’re an anonymous nobody that I wouldn’t know if you passed me in the street. Funny thing is, for a “naebody” you know who I am and I couldn’t give a fuck less who you are :Fod:

Just now, The Dude said:

Empowered by your response. Mate, you’re an anonymous nobody that I wouldn’t know if you passed me in the street. Funny thing is, for a “naebody” you know who I am and I couldn’t give a fuck less who you are :Fod:

I'm no yer mate firstly, and yes you'd walk by me in the street cos I don't associate wae known plebs but the difference between me n you is your sadly lacking in a certain moral fibre that only true supporters are brought up with, we love Rangers and detest all haters, regardless of personal gain, your a fake reporter who'll work for a buck writing for the fenian fanzine cos yer skill set limits you to such low standards, dude ma arse, more like tube ??

25 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

I'm no yer mate firstly, and yes you'd walk by me in the street cos I don't associate wae known plebs but the difference between me n you is your sadly lacking in a certain moral fibre that only true supporters are brought up with, we love Rangers and detest all haters, regardless of personal gain, your a fake reporter who'll work for a buck writing for the fenian fanzine cos yer skill set limits you to such low standards, dude ma arse, more like tube ??

Aye it’s shite having a “skill set” that means I make a living from football. Fuck knows where I went wrong there. 

Moral fibre? Gies fucking peace. Moral fibre because you support a football club.

Tell you what though, for  a “fake reporter” (whatever that is) my bank balance does none too bad from it. 

Aye it’s shite having a “skill set” that means I make a living from football. Fuck knows where I went wrong there. 

Moral fibre? Gies fucking peace. Moral fibre because you support a football club.

Tell you what though, for  a “fake reporter” (whatever that is) my bank balance does none too bad from it. 

Ye pure loaded aye? Self employed reliant on a few bob fae the Record here and there lolololololol, might as well be paying tax and getting a payslip ya stoater.   Football clubs are a passion for most, no a route to a living ya hinger on'er.  If you've got more than a grand tucked away I'd be shocked ya mad fucking loser ???

23 minutes ago, bluenose1975 said:

Ye pure loaded aye? Self employed reliant on a few bob fae the Record here and there lolololololol, might as well be paying tax and getting a payslip ya stoater.   Football clubs are a passion for most, no a route to a living ya hinger on'er.  If you've got more than a grand tucked away I'd be shocked ya mad fucking loser ???

Really? A football team is a passion? Well fuck, how daft must I look having started watching football as a wean just so I could get a job 25 years later doing something that didn’t really exist at the time. 

Who doesn’t pay tax? I certainly do. Although I do miss getting a payslip. Opening an invoice isn’t quite the same. 

You’d best be shocked then too ?