Smile

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dougie76 said:

Show me proof that he lost 20 million in Rangers ya fucking ballon:lol: but if gullible cunts like you want to believe it, then fine?

I recall that neither Duff and Phelps nor BDO were of the opinion that King had lost anything, rejecting his claim to be included on the creditors list.

11 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Show me proof that he lost 20 million in Rangers ya fucking ballon:lol: but if gullible cunts like you want to believe it, then fine?

If you are going to howl at the moon, at least let me know which paranoid conspiracy you want me to debunk.

You don't think he put £20m in?

You think he got it back?

You think he put it into the wrong entity?

Why didn't he sue to get it back?

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Absolute mess of a man. A crook, a liar and basically a chancer with no money. 

I hope there is boos when his name among others gets read out tomorrow. Doubt it though, the support are still hoodwinked by these imposters

said it before - following the club 1872 vote re the board - they have an "approval" rating of high 90% (for want of a better phrase).  if the rangers Observer piece is anything to go by, they feel they have a mandate and all other talk is just keyboard warriors on the interweb and real supporters love them

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

said it before - following the club 1872 vote re the board - they have an "approval" rating of high 90% (for want of a better phrase).  if the Rangers Observer piece is anything to go by, they feel they have a mandate and all other talk is just keyboard warriors on the interweb and real supporters love them

Ffs. I genuinely thought there would be a significant drop in vote percentages for them all, with maybe even Robertson or Murray getting the boot, I didn’t realise it was that monopolised. 

Hopefully the internal strife rumours are true and Parkco vote against King at least. 

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you are going to howl at the moon, at least let me know which paranoid conspiracy you want me to debunk.

You don't think he put £20m in?

You think he got it back?

You think he put it into the wrong entity?

Why didn't he sue to get it back?

:mutley:

10 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

I’m working down this way just now and popped into the shop to pick something up for my boy and they both got out a taxi and were looking around the shop. Left empty handed you are correct.

They don't have a loyalty card.:mutley:

15 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

I’m working down this way just now and popped into the shop to pick something up for my boy and they both got out a taxi and were looking around the shop. Left empty handed you are correct 

I'm on the tills and after I said no to a staff discount they left what they had at till (50,000 Rangers mugs) and fkd off ?

27 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

I’m working down this way just now and popped into the shop to pick something up for my boy and they both got out a taxi and were looking around the shop. Left empty handed you are correct 

Aye they went in fur a bottle of Rangers vodka but got told canny serve to efter 10