A massive shout out

hammer93

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Someone needs to explain that point to Murty.

The best and most effective way to explain it, and to get assurances that any future comments he makes to the media are appropriate from the perspective of Rangers, would be if Murty had a private meeting with some seasoned and wise Supporters Club reps.    No point in relying on execs at Ibrox to put him dead straight on this......they'd water the message down.  Best he hears it straight from those who are closest to the Support.    

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

The best and most effective way to explain it, and to get assurances that any future comments he makes to the media are appropriate from the perspective of Rangers, would be if Murty had a private meeting with some seasoned and wise Supporters Club reps.    No point in relying on execs at Ibrox to put him dead straight on this......they'd water the message down.  Best he hears it straight from those who are closest to the Support.    

Or better still, just appoint a proper team manager.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Just give that shite to Jimmy Nichol. i doubt he will be eulogising cellic fuckin park

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I follow with pride mucker, strictly songs from the SLO, and I don't like you're aggressive tone sunshine, sorry I didn't get to catch up with you on Wednesday, have a good night bro.?

Next home game mate , I'm sure the bus had the hymn sheets out 

15 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Jimmy Nicholl will do that job.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Can't believe that idiot Murty said all that.  It's bad enough he doesn't know how to manage a football team but he also forgets who is paying his wages.   Imagine Jock Wallace praising Parkhead??  No because it just wouldn't happen

The guy and all his family are taigs who supported the scum all their days , its no surprise he comes out with shite like today.