Which game?

chewbacca

Myself and two pals are going to go to one of the three matches.

I myself can only really afford to go to one of the games, the other lads I reckon could go to all three but their saying they'll just join me at one match.

We're gonna buy tickets tonight but trying to decide which match.

One lad wants to go to the Chelsea game, other lad doesn't care, he'll go with the flow so to speak and myself I ain't sure. Ajax and Chelsea are just friendlies where as the European game means something! I reckon we'll play at our best against whichever team we get in Europe but at the same time Chelsea do have alot of big stars and it ain't often you get to see them play in the flesh.

I still think the European game is the important match and supporters should go to that one but the draw of Chelsea is making me unsure.

If you had to choose one of the three, which game would you go to? :bouncy:

I think I'll be letting my friend see this thread when he pops over.

Pretty much I think the best way to put it, a football fan would go to see Rangers vs Chelsea and a Rangers fan would go to see Rangers vs European Opponents!

I am not going to European game not paying £20 to watch a team from Lithuania or a team from Montonegro would rather save my money for the 3rd round qualifier. Going to Ajax and the Chelsea games looking forward to seeing Sneijder, Huntelaar, Maduro, Emanuelson from Ajax and then Chelsea just because they have some world class players in there team

I myself can only really afford to go to one of the games, the other lads I reckon could go to all three but their saying they'll just join me at one match.

One lad wants to go to the Chelsea game, other lad doesn't care, he'll go with the flow so to speak and myself I ain't sure. Ajax and Chelsea are just friendlies where as the European game means something! I reckon we'll play at our best against whichever team we get in Europe but at the same time Chelsea do have alot of big stars and it ain't often you get to see them play in the flesh.

I still think the European game is the important match and supporters should go to that one but the draw of Chelsea is making me unsure.

def the Euro game...everyone will be fired up for the first competitive game..team needs our full support

has to be the cl game - it will be a much better atmosphere, and hopefully a few goals scored too...chelsea game will be good but in the end its just a friendly and is meaningless, whereas the first CL game is potentially the most important of the season

Easy mate -- the European game. The other friendlies mean nothing. Just my opinion.

And you can't beat a Euro night at our great stadium.

Just reading some replies is making me envious. I live over in N.ireland and going to any match incurs a good £ 100 +. Just wish it was only a case of getting tickets, it would be great. Given this i say go to them all lads you lucky Bassas..