Ok... I thought this deserved its own thread... Club Rankings

Ryju84

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Can we simmer down a wee bit please. It was a friendly.

People were pissed off when we were losing a friendly.

Are you annoyed that this is a positive post about winning a friendly?

13 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

People were pissed off when we were losing a friendly.

Are you annoyed that this is a positive post about winning a friendly?

I also think that was dramatic as fuck.

It's a good result and a few decent performances that will hopefully improve confidence but that's it. It's a meaningless game at the end of the day and seeing people getting carried away over it is a bit embarrassing.

37 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I also think that was dramatic as fuck.

It's a good result and a few decent performances that will hopefully improve confidence but that's it. It's a meaningless game at the end of the day and seeing people getting carried away over it is a bit embarrassing.

Was just checking. Didnt know if you were being overly hypocritical for slagging off people celebrating the win in a.friendly... when a lot of people were slagging us off for losing, even though it was a friendly...

Onwards and upwards. Goss, Murphy have shown us what they can offer so far. Looking good.

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Corinthians 

41 in the world

Rangers

323 in the world

I guess we done okay 2nd half

Brazil has 37 billionaires on the Forbes World’s Billionaires list. However, it has only one billionaire soccer club: Sport Club Corinthians Paulista. According to a study released by consulting firm BDO, Corinthians is the most valuable sports brand in Brazil, valued at R$ 1.005 billion (around US$ 500 million).

Just adding to the hype :happy:

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Brazil has 37 billionaires on the Forbes World’s Billionaires list. However, it has only one billionaire soccer club: Sport Club Corinthians Paulista. According to a study released by consulting firm BDO, Corinthians is the most valuable sports brand in Brazil, valued at R$ 1.005 billion (around US$ 500 million).

Just adding to the hype :happy:

Seriously???

Then why the fuck is kazim-richard's there???

Oh how the mind boggles.

1 minute ago, dande101 said:

Seriously???

Oh how the mind boggles.

I wouldn't have rated that big centre half as a £75M player and the most expensive defender in the world either when he was playing for them.

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I wouldn't have rated that big centre half as a £75M player and the most expensive defender in the world either when he was playing for them.

Hahahaha ok point taken ya mother fucker, I just hate those cunts and anyway the dick canny even get a game for his native Englan.......err sorry Turkey these days hahahahaha....oh how the mind boggles!!!

17 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Seriously???

Oh how the mind boggles.

No idea but they are considered a massive, successful and rich club.

Corinthians: 26,235,000 fans

Largest club in São Paulo state, Sport Club Corinthians Paulista was founded in 1910. It is known for having one of the loudest and most passionate supporters in Brazil, and because of this, they are named “Fiel” or “faithful” in English. It’s colours are black and white and it’s mascot is also the musketeer.
Corinthians had the largest revenue of 2012, totalling BRL 358 million, 23% more than the BRL 290 million registered in 2011. Of this amount, 43% is due to television quotas, while publicity is responsible for 18%

26 million fans.......who the fuck fabricates this kind of shite ?

I have never in my life EVER seen a Corinthians shirt while on holiday and I have been everywhere........even seen a Brechin top in the carribean FFS but never one of theirs. You would think I would seeing as they have so many fans !!