Rangers Scotsman Forums

Orange and Blue

Browsing the papers online this morning about Rangers and red a couple of articles in the Scotsman Rangers section about the Florida cup and Russel Martin. I was reading the forums and how obsssesed the tims really are. Quite funny. 

www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/Rangers/Rangers-to-complete-loan-deal-for-russell-martin-reports-1-4661011

???

Just now, geronimoo said:

I enjoy the comments.  It's  like Timmy who visits here, the fact people like me are alive gets under their skin so bad it's like an itch they can't scratch and it make me happy. 

I'm of the opposite view nowadays, I don't want to read anything that comes out of their poisoned wreck of a mind.

4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

I never bother with the comments below any Rangers story, you just know it's gonna be full of the radicalised nutters

Yep, I've noticed quite a few radicalised nutters commenting on Rangers stories, yet admin seldom bans them.......

6 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

Since they made the internet accessible to those on the brew that won't happen.

You can always tell the creeps, they feign interest in Rangers or claim to be "worried" about the club or asking questions about shite that even Rangers fans don't care a fuck about, they truly are aff their fucking rocker

1 hour ago, geronimoo said:

Since they made the internet accessible to those on the brew that won't happen.

Which brew are you referring to?

The vile poisonous buckfast you see so many of them guzzle, wifebeater, thunderbird, mad og, but I'll tell you what, you better not mean benefits because not everyone receiving them is a workshy taig bastard.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yet you start a topic about them, and they’re the obsessed ones?

How the hell do you work out that am obsessed with the smelly taigs? I was browsing on the Rangers articles on the scotsman and in the forums  the mhanks are beeling all sorts of shit. Fuck off pal.

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

The vile poisonous buckfast you see so many of them guzzle, wifebeater, thunderbird, mad og, but I'll tell you what, you better not mean benefits because not everyone receiving them is a workshy taig bastard.

Correct, every workshy taig bastard is in receipt of them tho

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Aberdonians too mate

1 hour ago, teddybears1872 said:

Orange and Blue,Take the easy option and just don't mention them, One mention your one of them or obsessed.. Really hate this Ger attack Ger mentality that goes on in Rangers Forums. Some times I think certain users try to proof there one of us a little too much..My opinion

Yuck. 

2 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

How the hell do you work out that am obsessed with the smelly taigs? I was browsing on the Rangers articles on the scotsman and in the forums  the mhanks are beeling all sorts of shit. Fuck off pal.

Lol

22 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Scumbag

2 hours ago, teddybears1872 said:

Orange and Blue,Take the easy option and just don't mention them, One mention your one of them or obsessed.. Really hate this Ger attack Ger mentality that goes on in Rangers Forums. Some times I think certain users try to proof there one of us a little too much..My opinion

Any prove of that?

5 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

Browsing the papers online this morning about Rangers and red a couple of articles in the Scotsman Rangers section about the Florida cup and Russel Martin. I was reading the forums and how obsssesed the tims really are. Quite funny. 

www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/Rangers/Rangers-to-complete-loan-deal-for-russell-martin-reports-1-4661011

???

read it on a regular basis and there about ha;f a dozen taigs who post EVERYDAY, in fact, it seems to be their whole life, that and child-molestation