Do you want the OBFA repealed ?

Bad Robot

Do you want the OBFA repealed ?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the OBFA repealed ?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, jimgers said:

Many Bears were getting arrested before this law came in, and many Bears will get arrested after it's gone. The only difference is or was, the Tarriers were getting arrested under this law.  They won't when it's gone, anyone thinking any new legislation , their like mined people in the SNP,  judiciary and Police will bring in as a replacement.  Will include their terrorist glorification, political slogans and sectarian banners especially as they made such a mistake with this OBFA law, that allowed them to get caught up in it's legislation, is certainly mental. It will be our support and only our support that will be targeted, should they replace the current OBFA with a new RangersOBFA law.

This is the part I don’t get with our fellow supporters as they seem to think it will be repealed but not ammened and certain chants or songs will be allowed. If it is repealed the ethos to only target our community will be done by amending any current secondary regulations.

It seems a lot of our support are walking blindfolded into this which IMO is similar when the majority wanted to take our punishment as we got shafted and put down to the bottom leagues.

No wonder the fenians are running with ball, inside and outside of football.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

This is the part I don’t get with our fellow supporters as they seem to think it will be repealed but not ammened and certain chants or songs will be allowed. If it is repealed the ethos to only target our community will be done by amending any current secondary regulations.

It seems a lot of our support are walking blindfolded into this which IMO is similar when the majority wanted to take our punishment as we got shafted and put down to the bottom leagues.

The law is an Ass, but it's an equal Ass atm, that will 100% change.  The Tarriers will be given an exemption certificate from any future  legislation, however they are sneaky enough not to legislate, because they made such a feck up of this one. Allowing themselves to be caught up in it, It will probably revert back to the old rules. They will be allowed to attack in song the protestant community and make banners for proscribed terrorist organisations, Bears will still get done under the old rules, which are also also included in the current OBFA, no Billy Boys, no mention of murdering Fenian terrorists organisations and their Fenian supporters, glorifying in those atrocities. It's a stitch-up to placate the Fenians and by that i don't mean Catholic community, but rather the terrorist and their logistical and supply line supporter in Scotland.

8 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I have not voted yet BR for two reasons, the first is like you I am not sure it will help Rangers fans because it has been lead by them for them, but I do read posts from people on here I respect saying it should, so it is difficult. The John Mason quotes are an example why I am personally very unsure.

Secondly I think all polls should be open to see who votes, it cuts down the chance of lurking taigs voting and possibly skewing the result.