The Ginger Maldini.

Smile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had an alright game. Lost his marker for a good headed chance for them, dragged out of position for a chance in the first half and ducked a header that could have caused problems as well, although that could have been a shout from Tav, I don't know. So he had some good moments, but some that could have been costly too. Still not completely convinced tbh.

The sad thing is we have lots of posters waiting on him making a mistake so they can come back in with their side of the arguement. Bet they were beeling he had another good game. Everyone makes mistakes.

Just because he is Scottish and ginger, doesn't mean you can't back him. I would play him over Alves any day of the week.

The lad is only 21 and a future star going by the experience he has already.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

It is Ginger but it is beautiful,
and its colours they are fine...

it will burn if it's left out too long

hope it doesn't pull it's groyne.

Just need the rest of the words.

You're welcome. :tu:

5 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

The sad thing is we have lots of posters waiting on him making a mistake so they can come back in with their side of the arguement. Bet they were beeling he had another good game. Everyone makes mistakes.

Just because he is Scottish and ginger, doesn't mean you can't back him. I would play him over Alves any day of the week.

:lol: 

8 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

The same shite was said about people that wanted Pedro Out. 

7 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

That's plenty.

11 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Mate, that's epic. Best paragraph in a while, but only cause you genuinely mean it. :lol:

You keep that ginger fight up mate. It's not their fault they're ginger.

Say it with me, PolarBear... It's not your fault.

P.S. Criticism is allowed. You can't just imagine things don't happen. Think people are generally quite restrained with the criticism, probably because he's young.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mate, that's epic. Best paragraph in a while, but only cause you genuinely mean it. :lol:

You keep that ginger fight up mate. It's not their fault they're ginger.

Say it with me, PolarBear... It's not your fault.

P.S. Criticism is allowed. You can't just imagine things don't happen. Think people are generally quite restrained with the criticism, probably because he's young.

100% mean it sir.

He stands out because he is Scottish and ginger. Easy pickings for those who love to slate our young players. Just like the school bullys. Even if the ginger guy was sound as fuck he got picked on for anything he did. 

It's the mentality of some of our fans to call out mistakes on those learning the trade. They will happily give e.g. Garner and others chances in seasons gone by because they are too busy downloading songs in the charts that sound catchy. 

1 minute ago, PolarBear1972 said:

100% mean it sir.

He stands out because he is Scottish and ginger. Easy pickings for those who love to slate our young players. Just like the school bullys. Even if the ginger guy was sound as fuck he got picked on for anything he did. 

It's the mentality of some of our fans to call out mistakes on those learning the trade. They will happily give e.g. Garner and others chances in seasons gone by because they are too busy downloading songs in the charts that sound catchy. 

Lol. You're funny.

Bit off topic, but I genuinely feel we are becoming a good team now. Furthermore, we are a very young team. Also, we have a lot of home grown talent which is a good thing, too. Wes, Ross, Candeias, Tav, Morelos are all top drawer players with more to come. New signings including Murphy, Goss , John ( newish) are all good players too. Docherty will be a great addition also. With the team we have there is no reason not to win the league, as the taigs really aren't that good at all bar a couple of players. This season we are unfortunately too far behind , but next season... The key is the manager, he has to get the right formation and make it stick.

I've honestly never seen anyone go right over the top with their criticism's towards Bates probably because of a combination of he's young, he was a freebie from Raith Rovers and he's never tried to make out he's the next Franco Baresi. 

He's a trier who is quite good at just clearing his lines. There's a place for guys like him at Ibrox without question (as you seen in recent games away to Aberdeen, Hibs and celtic) he was a useful guy to just have in there getting the ball to fuck out of the box at the expense of a second striker or second winger.

But let's also not pretend he's something he isn't, either.

I thought there was clear improvement in his distribution of the ball against the sheep. It was obvious at the start of the game that McInnes's instruction was to mark the other defenders closer so we were likely to play out through Bates, exposing his weakness - but he did okay - almost as if he's been educated and given practice in training. I have a strong suspicion our coaching staff are doing a decent job with Bates. He remains a ginge, though.

Just now, PolarBear1972 said:

Agreed brother.

Just now, PolarBear1972 said:

100% mean it sir.

:lol: amazing

Garner is gingerish btw