The real Ally

KingKirk

So what people are saying is... 

Because Ally was a great Rangers player it means he gets to take the piss out of us and treat us all with contempt, he gets to milk us dry of as much cash as he can in an era where we are struggling for money. 

If a musician or an actor is a nonce but they are the best at what they do we will ignore all their other crimes and just remember the good times. It’s the same principle, just not on the same level.

I can forgive Ally for being the worst manager in our history and setting us back years but what I can’t forgive is his actions off the field and anyone with any self respect or respect for Rangers wouldn’t either.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

So what people are saying is... 

Because Ally was a great Rangers player it means he gets to take the piss out of us and treat us all with contempt, he gets to milk us dry of as much cash as he can in an era where we are struggling for money. 

If a musician or an actor is a nonce but they are the best at what they do we will ignore all their other crimes and just remember the good times. It’s the same principle, just not on the same level.

I can forgive Ally for being the worst manager in our history and setting us back years but what I can’t forgive is his actions off the field and anyone with any self respect or respect for Rangers wouldn’t either.

Well Michael Jackson's records still get played on radio and a tribute musical is allowed to tour. Maybe it doesn't apply to a dead paedo.