KingKirk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

I would love to see the haters sat in a room with Ally telling him to his face what they say on here. 

Aye and I would like Ally to tell us why he signed bog standard players on ridiculous wages to get out of the lower leagues, why he took a wage of over £800,000 to manage Rangers in the lower leagues, why when it was obvious he was a shit manager he didn't just leave instead of sitting doing fuck all and still taking a ridiculous wage, until that is he got a job with BT then all of a sudden  he decided to leave, with a pay off of coarse - Rangers man my arse, he's a despicable fucker. 

Another classis RM thread - McCoist receives more hatred from some on here than (AND PLAEASE NOTE THE LIST OF MEN BELOW) this lot added together.

David Murray

Craig Whyte

Charles Green 

Imran Ahmed

The Easdales

Mike Ashley - in fact some in here will never acknowledge nor recognise what he did 

Derek Llambias 

Just for one minute cast your eyes on that above list - read it again - digest their activities and ask yourself why does McCoist bear the brunt of the vitriol in here.

I'll empasise the 'IN HERE' because i'm just recalling Ally making his way from the TV gantry at Firhill to the commentry box earlier this season and the fans were lauding him as he made his way up the staircase. 

So i repeat - RM the alternative view to the vast majority of the Rangers support 

Having seen some of the recent polls on Ranger’s fans forums pushing for the return of Naismith, it makes me wonder if some of those willing to forgive and forget what Naismith done at our lowest ebb are the same ones still slaughtering Ally.

I don’t blame Ally for being a rotten manager, that’s the fault of those who put him there.  However, he didn’t do himself any favours with his ‘gardening leave’ and he will win no friends working in the Scottish media and all that entails nowadays. However, it’s pretty hard to hold a grudge against a guy who scored so many against them and took such great enjoyment in doing it.

The only problem Ally has is he likes to be everybody’s pal.  I’m not going to type about his salary in division 3 cos tbh why would anyone take a pay cut without being asked and also the club could afford it. The Rangers job gives pressure like no other wether that’s against part timers or celtic and the sheep. 

The main thing with McCoist is his severe lack of managerial ability and the way he talks about what the fan base would be happy with like mike Ashley etc. Practically another Jim white

6 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I find the Ally bashing threads tiresome. 

As a player he was my hero. As a manager he caused a few breakdowns in the sopranos residence.

Still wouldn't walk by him in the street, a Rangers legend.

Rangers legends do not milk us for every penny they can get. The guy was handsomely paid in wages and shares and did a fuckin hopeless job.

I can accept that he’s a bad manager, he had a bad hand with demotion etc. What I can’t accept is him sitting on Gardening leave for best part of a year stealing a wage. Only reason he came off gardening leave is because he had a better offer with BT sports and his ladbrokes adverts.

He’s a parasite.

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

And don't forget that, had it not been for Ally, Rangers would have agreed to title stripping. That might not matter to some but it sure as hell matters to me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.   That action is up there with the greatest single act in our history. Accepting that was an admission of cheating and would have left us forever tainted...perhaps never ever recovering.  

"aye but he was a shite manager and got paid too much" ?

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

And don't forget that, had it not been for Ally, Rangers would have agreed to title stripping. That might not matter to some but it sure as hell matters to me.

But but but but but ................. he plays golf with Lenny and and and and Mike Ashley is alright 

9 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

But but but but but ................. he plays golf with Lenny and and and and Mike Ashley is alright 

But did Walter Smith not carry Tommy Burns' coffin? Does that make him any less a great Rangers' manager? BTW, I acknowledge the sarcasm.

10 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

But did Walter Smith not carry Tommy Burns' coffin? Does that make him any less a great Rangers' manager? BTW, I acknowledge the sarcasm.

Willie Henderson and Jimmy Johnstone were great mates - the haters will head for wee Willie next ?

16 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Sorry Corky but You can not compare carrying the coffin of a man you worked alongside to some of the ill advised antics of McCoist 

15 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I’d say the exact opposite the REAL Ally is the cunt you’ve seen past few years 

now whoring himself for the Scotland job after the “we’ll never forget who kicked us when we were down” that cunt forgot it after 2 minutes wanting the Ramsdens final to go to Tynecastle Cos Hearts we’re in administration and they needed cash despite that mob being the first in to kick us 

Fuck McCoist 

Brave but spot on. :cheers::tu:

4 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Another classis RM thread - McCoist receives more hatred from some on here than (AND PLAEASE NOTE THE LIST OF MEN BELOW) this lot added together.

David Murray

Craig Whyte

Charles Green 

Imran Ahmed

The Easdales

Mike Ashley - in fact some in here will never acknowledge nor recognise what he did 

Derek Llambias 

Just for one minute cast your eyes on that above list - read it again - digest their activities and ask yourself why does McCoist bear the brunt of the vitriol in here.

I'll empasise the 'IN HERE' because i'm just recalling Ally making his way from the TV gantry at Firhill to the commentry box earlier this season and the fans were lauding him as he made his way up the staircase. 

So i repeat - RM the alternative view to the vast majority of the Rangers support 

Because not one of those names ever claimed to be one of us.