***The official 6 Nations Rugby Thread***

MisterC

11 hours ago, MisterC said:

10 players added to the Scotland squad for the game this weekend including fagerson, R Gray, Hardie and Dunbar. Ireland away is a huge ask and while I don't see a win, hopefully we can be competitive.

Ireland I think will win the six nations, grand slam for them. Hopefully Scotland run them close we could do with some bonus points. 

10 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Ireland I think will win the six nations, grand slam for them. Hopefully Scotland run them close we could do with some bonus points. 

I don't see Ireland winning at Twickenham to get the grand slam but the championship is theirs for the taking. Hopefully they will have one eye on their game against England and are complacent about taking us on at home, but that is wishful thinking on my part!

I just hope Townsend has something up his sleeve for this game because to beat the Irish at their patch is one almighty tall order.

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

I don't see Ireland winning at Twickenham to get the grand slam but the championship is theirs for the taking. Hopefully they will have one eye on their game against England and are complacent about taking us on at home, but that is wishful thinking on my part!

I just hope Townsend has something up his sleeve for this game because to beat the Irish at their patch Janine almighty tall order.

The reason I can see Ireland doing it is Wales ran England so close and only really were denied victory by a dubious video ref decision and Ireland are superior to Wales. 

21 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The reason I can see Ireland doing it is Wales ran England so close and only really were denied victory by a dubious video ref decision and Ireland are superior to Wales. 

Fair points mate and I suppose Ireland are capable of winning at Twickenham.

Gregor Townsend and some of the boys at Ibrox. Good to see. Someone said in the thread above about Scotland and Rangers winning and losing at the same time. Let’s hope to fuck that Scotland sink the tattie munchers this afternoon. 

F235FC59-E107-426F-81FE-562B7EAB036B.jpeg

024A4C9C-6A9E-4351-81E1-923E72F104AC.jpeg

A582AD81-635D-4346-A645-FB3BC8014E2B.jpeg

1 hour ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Gregor Townsend and some of the boys at Ibrox. Good to see. Someone said in the thread above about Scotland and Rangers winning and losing at the same time. Let’s hope to fuck that Scotland sink the tattie munchers this afternoon. 

F235FC59-E107-426F-81FE-562B7EAB036B.jpeg

024A4C9C-6A9E-4351-81E1-923E72F104AC.jpeg

A582AD81-635D-4346-A645-FB3BC8014E2B.jpeg

It's an all Ireland which includes Norn Ireland players and supporters ya mess