***The official 6 Nations Rugby Thread***

MisterC

We were as aggressive as sheep on Saturday and you know what the Welsh do to sheep. 

We had great games in the Autumn tests and could be forgiven for expecting far better from  Scotland than the display they put on. Still, they're the only Scotland team I'll watch.

Team for Sunday gets announced tomorrow and I expect a few changes. Hopefully Wilson coming into the back row and given his power Denton too. We began the autumn series with a ropey win over Samoa but against a tier one nation we'd have lost that. Hopefully we see a good response and can somehow get a win over France

On 02/02/2018 at 13:29, ben51 said:

Scottish team has a fairly weak front row. 

Nel, Fagerson etc all out for the tournament. 

Otherwise I would have backed us. 

Can't see past England.

Nel and Fagerson back in training, possiblity of at least one of them being available for the game against Englandshire....

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 20:43, MisterC said:

Watched second half when I got in as missed much of it because of some soccer game involving some team called Rangers (some of you may have heard of them :pipe:). Great stuff and Laidlaw bossed it. Superb stuff! ?

We always seem to have brilliant scrum halves, remember Gary Armstrong? he was the best imo, Laidlaw is some player as well.

16 minutes ago, pcbear said:

We always seem to have brilliant scrum halves, remember Gary Armstrong? he was the best imo, Laidlaw is some player as well.

Laidlaw is brilliant at controlling and closing outgames. Roy Laidlaw was the best imo

29 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Aye he was quality and the main scrum half when I was growing up. Repatriation was pretty good too. 

Right now scotland are in a good place in that position with laidlaw price, pyrgos, hidalgo Clyne and young George Horne coming through who looks like a cracking prospect