strip

mountaineer

4 hours ago, mountaineer said:

My grandson visited the " Superstore " today hoping to buy Rangers first team kit , he was looking for a Large shirt , None !!! , everything else , so just a wee pointer for people . very poor stock control in my opinion .   

They're in stock online. Problem solved. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mountaineer said:

My grandson visited the " Superstore " today hoping to buy Rangers first team kit , he was looking for a Large shirt , None !!! , everything else , so just a wee pointer for people . very poor stock control in my opinion .   

How large ? Ordinary Large ?  XL ?  XXL ? XXXL ? XXXXL ? Is your son basically just a big fat bastard who was nourished and fed too much by the family, and you now have a guilty conscience and just get angry and pass that anger on to other Rangers fans in this forum to make you feel better ? Bet your son is just annoyed he can't get a discount on the second seat of two he currently occupies at home games.

Try Sports Direct and see if Mike Ashley is happy to pander to this nonsense.

4 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Tell him to lose weight and then he can get a smaller size

23 minutes ago, mountaineer said:

he is 6' tall and fit as a fiddle ,not a pound of excess weight on him

Don't encourage him pal - fat kunts behave like that. Especially fenians fat kunts 

39 minutes ago, tannerall said:

How large ? Ordinary Large ?  XL ?  XXL ? XXXL ? XXXXL ? Is your son basically just a big fat bastard who was nourished and fed too much by the family, and you now have a guilty conscience and just get angry and pass that anger on to other Rangers fans in this forum to make you feel better ? Bet your son is just annoyed he can't get a discount on the second seat of two he currently occupies at home games.

a few lines of utter pish , READ the blog , Grandson ya walloper

47 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Steady up, that’s not like you mate.

20 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Some right bitter cunts on here! The man posted something he was aggrieved about and there's Muppets slagging his Grandson off.

Take a look at yourselves you cretins!

I think they see themselves as Forum Comedians.

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Maybe if we had priced the tops at a realistic price we would have had the demand. 

Agreed. I think the home top is a cracker but am i fuck shelling out £55 for a top that was available for £20 just months ago.

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Some right bitter cunts on here! The man posted something he was aggrieved about and there's Muppets slagging his Grandson off.

Take a look at yourselves you cretins!

Behave yersel, it's what is known as humour.

Too many snowflakes about these days.

27 minutes ago, Sket said:

Agreed. I think the home top is a cracker but am i fuck shelling out £55 for a top that was available for £20 just months ago.

Prices right they could’ve stocked the shop to the rafters and watched them fly off the shelf and made a good few quid.