Our home form

JukeBoxJohn

Played 13. Won 6, Drawn 2, Lost 5.

A fucking disgrace.

Windass' pish excuse he gave in a post match interview a few months ago about the squad failing to cope with the pressure of playing at home seems to go on and on. If they can't handle playing at Ibrox with the expectancy then simply fuck off. We shoot ourselves in the foot time and time again and today was a great chance to close the gap and put a wee bit of pressure on those cunts if nothing else. The mentality of the squad is still shite and I've now learned there's no fucking point getting my hopes up after we pick up a good result or 2 - the inconsistency will always be there and we'll make a cunt of it sooner rather than later.

Yes the ref played a big part in the result today and it was the same in the last game against the spoon burners at Ibrox but we still get the basics wrong and there's really no excuse for it. We are our own worst enemy on the pitch at times.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

We should be playing 2 strikers at home 

And away bar the odd time against the bheats or sheep. We are Rangers

This 70 min rule before you get to see 2 strikers is a complete red neck and the manager needs his baws booted.

Best form of defence is attack something we obviously have not learned yet. Said it from day one we need a manager that can manage not an under 20,s coach this board fucking sickens me taking the easy and the cheap option with murty with a club like the Rangers is a fucking disgrace.on a day when those scummy pedo bastards lose and we put in another shit performance in front of a full house is unforgivable. 

'It's because teams park the bus against us and don't give us any space' - People actually still say stuff like this.  Teams are coming to Ibrox pressing us high up the pitch and often outplaying us in midfield.  At Ibrox we're probably forced to open up more and that's working against us.  We need some serious dig in that midfield we're still to easy to play through.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I can never see us attacking relentlessly with Josh Windass in our side

He is another who will start next game despite showing fuck all out there today.

Docherty and Cummings will be benched and we will see another 20 minute cameo. It' a rinse and repeat job because he knows no other way.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He is another who will start next game despite showing fuck all out there today.

Docherty and Cummings will be benched and we will see another 20 minute cameo. It' a rinse and repeat job because he knows no other way.

Your probably right .

Windass must know where the bodies are buried . He can do no wrong it seems

I wanted to give him a chance after I was starting to detest him .

Showing like todays just remind me of why I was foaming at the mouth watching him play in big games

The Motherwell SF being the biggest example

12 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

'It's because teams park the bus against us and don't give us any space' - People actually still say stuff like this.  Teams are coming to Ibrox pressing us high up the pitch and often outplaying us in midfield.  At Ibrox we're probably forced to open up more and that's working against us.  We need some serious dig in that midfield we're still to easy to play through.

Can you see Windass unlock any tight defence ?? Can you really

He hasn't got the craft . If he never had his pace . He would have nothing

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Your probably right .

Windass must know where the bodies are buried . He can do no wrong it seems

I wanted to give him a chance after I was starting to detest him .

Showing like todays just remind me of why I was foaming at the mouth watching him play in big games

The Motherwell SF being the biggest example

Just can't trust him. He has 1 good game and 3 or 4 horrible ones 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Just can't trust him. He has 1 good game and 3 or 4 horrible ones 

Yep . That is not good for a player who has been here , the length of time he has

We hounded Pedro for being such a loser . Why do so many  give Windass the benefit of the doubt

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can you see Windass unlock any tight defence ?? Can you really

He hasn't got the craft . If he never had his pace . He would have nothing

He played a superb pass in the first that Candeias brought down and set up Morelos, probably our best chance of the game

1 hour ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Played 13. Won 6, Drawn 2, Lost 5.

A fucking disgrace.

Windass' pish excuse he gave in a post match interview a few months ago about the squad failing to cope with the pressure of playing at home seems to go on and on. If they can't handle playing at Ibrox with the expectancy then simply fuck off. We shoot ourselves in the foot time and time again and today was a great chance to close the gap and put a wee bit of pressure on those cunts if nothing else. The mentality of the squad is still shite and I've now learned there's no fucking point getting my hopes up after we pick up a good result or 2 - the inconsistency will always be there and we'll make a cunt of it sooner rather than later.

Yes the ref played a big part in the result today and it was the same in the last game against the spoon burners at Ibrox but we still get the basics wrong and there's really no excuse for it. We are our own worst enemy on the pitch at times.

Horrendous record for a club of our size with superior resources than all but one team in the league

It's true that the Ibrox atmosphere isn't the best but it cannot excuse this

I've said it for years, and I'll say it again..........its no good having players at Ibrox on a Match day only.

They need to go in through the week and get a feel for the place, even if it is empty.

And Murty ain't the answer..........unless we're playing Aberdone every week.