McCulloch played on the right yesterday....

Boab

What do you think that bodes for the future, tactically?

That he may challenge Burke or just that he'll remain an option for right wing?

He said.''I was delighted to get the goal. I played on the right of midfield. I'm not sure if that's where the manager sees me but I'm happy to play anywhere to get a game. All the boys were a bit tentative but the trip to Germany done me the world of good. I hope to keep my place and being a utility player can help me. I just want success this season for the club and the players and ive got to be confident. It will be a great experience to play at ibrox in the friendlies coming up. I scored there for Motherwell so to run out wearing a Rangers top will be brilliant.''

I started a thread yesterday as I was curious to see where Beasley lined up, but I never thought of McCulloch playing there.

I think a right winger will still be a priority, but this gives us another option.

Didnt I post this when he announced that we had signed him?

Yeah, I did

Was shot down in flames, But as I said.... McCulloch has not been bought as a stirker and we wave a lot of competition on the left hand side.

No right midfielder will be bought and McCulloch will battle it out with Burke on the right hand side.

What do you think that bodes for the future, tactically?

That he may challenge Burke or just that he'll remain an option for right wing?

He said.''I was delighted to get the goal. I played on the right of midfield. I'm not sure if that's where the manager sees me but I'm happy to play anywhere to get a game. All the boys were a bit tentative but the trip to Germany done me the world of good. I hope to keep my place and being a utility player can help me. I just want success this season for the club and the players and ive got to be confident. It will be a great experience to play at ibrox in the friendlies coming up. I scored there for Motherwell so to run out wearing a Rangers top will be brilliant.''

I'd play McCulloch or Beasley on the right instead of Burke. I'd even play SEBO on the right before Burke..

Needless to say, I don't rate Burke at all.... Hope we get shot of him.