This weekend.

Redwhiteandblue

Is one of our most important games this season. Knowing that we will need to play hivs, a team that has beat us twice at home this season again. We need to win on Saturday in front of a full house comfortably. 2-0 would be perfect, but anything with a clean sheet will do. We need to start keeping clean sheets, especially at home and this weekend is the perfect place to start. The taigs are currently losing 1-0. Hopefully it stays that way so they get extra time and the sheep beat them on Sunday. That's the perfect scenario. Let's see if our team can keep up their end of the bargain. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Is one of our most important games this season. Knowing that we will need to play hivs, a team that has beat us twice at home this season again. We need to win on Saturday in front of a full house comfortably. 2-0 would be perfect, but anything with a clean sheet will do. We need to start keeping clean sheets, especially at home and this weekend is the perfect place to start. The taigs are currently losing 1-0. Hopefully it stays that way so they get extra time and the sheep beat them on Sunday. That's the perfect scenario. Let's see if our team can keep up their end of the bargain. 

Sorry mate but I want their arse handed to them. The weekend will take care of itself.

Honestly need to stop looking at the scum and other teams results.

There’s 33 points left for us to grab and if we did take them all then we’d be 3 behind the scum at most and I think they will drop points.

Unfortunately we will drop points too so the focus has to be on getting maximum points every game any way we can and the rest will take care of themselves.

12 minutes ago, Budswiser said:

Sorry mate but I want their arse handed to them. The weekend will take care of itself.

Hearts or the taigs? The taigs can still get pumped in extra time. I just want them to be playing in a tough and as long as possible (tiring) game before they play the sheep who always seem to play gash against them. 

8 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

There’s 33 points left for us to grab and if we did take them all then we’d be 3 behind the scum at most and I think they will drop points.

Unfortunately we will drop points too so the focus has to be on getting maximum points every game any way we can and the rest will take care of themselves.

Definitely, just worry about ourselves.

9 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Of course, but they're the team to beat so we need to at least keep an eye on what they're doing. Put pressure on them this Sunday and be ready to jump on any slip ups they make. 

17 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Of course, but they're the team to beat so we need to at least keep an eye on what they're doing. Put pressure on them this Sunday and be ready to jump on any slip ups they make. 

why do we need to keep an eye on them? Are you saying the hearts game is only important to put pressure on them?

Sure if we close the gap to 6 points there will be a psychological wobble going on in the east end but we want the 3 points regardless. Even if the scum were out of sight we’d be wanting the 3 points.

I can see where you are coming from but the message should be to get maximum points and focus on the next game only..

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

why do we need to keep an eye on them? Are you saying the hearts game is only important to put pressure on them?

Sure if we close the gap to 6 points there will be a psychological wobble going on in the east end but we want the 3 points regardless. Even if the scum were out of sight we’d be wanting the 3 points.

I can see where you are coming from but the message should be to get maximum points and focus on the next game only..

Na, I mean it as: We need to stand up and show people what we can do - at home. Control the game from start to finish, score a couple and most importantly - KEEP A CLEAN SHEET. We need to get our team firing at home. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Na, I mean it as: We need to stand up and show people what we can do - at home. Control the game from start to finish, score a couple and most importantly - KEEP A CLEAN SHEET. We need to get our team firing at home. 

Now I agree with what you say here......and notice no mention of them :whistle:

Thats my point. We get ourselves firing on all cylinders and the rest will do whatever but they will play us and know we are in form. We used to have teams beaten in the tunnel before the first whistle at Ibrox now I’m not saying those days will ever return but there has to be a fear factor again.....and not from bears fearing for more dropped points at home.

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Now I agree with what you say here......and notice no mention of them :whistle:

Thats my point. We get ourselves firing on all cylinders and the rest will do whatever but they will play us and know we are in form. We used to have teams beaten in the tunnel before the first whistle at Ibrox now I’m not saying those days will ever return but there has to be a fear factor again.....and not from bears fearing for more dropped points at home.

Exactly what I meant. Its been a while since we've had teams coming that think right from the mention of the game, they're fucked. I know we're a far bit off that, but that's the level we should be aiming for. 

14 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

That's true a few weeks back the title was in our hands in the sense that if we won every single game we'd win the league. We lost, so of course that's tough. But ultimately we need to be in control of our own destiny by winning as many of our games as we can.