Tarrier game off

GOAT

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ace said:

If we win our next 2 league games we go level with CFC on points before they play their next game !!

And being totally honest this scum side have never been under this kind of pressure so who fucking knows how they'll react? We know for a fact how their manager behaves when he's under pressure who's to say it doesn't rub off on the players and they end up fucking it.

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Don't think it suits them at all because by the time they play the game they're in a position they've never encountered since Rodgers has been there: they absolutely 100% have to win 2 or 3 times in the space of 10-14 days.

Good point. I would always rather have the points on the board. Games in hand are dodgy as we've seen in the past.

Just now, StirlingBear72 said:

Good point. I would always rather have the points on the board. Games in hand are dodgy as we've seen in the past.

I think its a great point if you think of the most recent titles wins we've had. An argument can be made that the difference in the temperament of both our manager (Smith) and theirs (Lennon) had a massive impact on how those situations played out.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah I just posted this in another thread.

The other thing is if it is rescheduled for next week that’s us got a rest when they don’t.

I’m hoping for a last minute winner from us. Something to really deflate     smash their cunts in..........them.

11 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

They're the Invincibles, with Captain He Man at the helm. No problem. they'll hoover up those points.........

Maybe.

25 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I think its a great point if you think of the most recent titles wins we've had. An argument can be made that the difference in the temperament of both our manager (Smith) and theirs (Lennon) had a massive impact on how those situations played out.

Lennon losing the plot and kicking the water bottle when they lost to Inverness with a few games to go. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

They're the Invincibles, with Captain He Man at the helm. No problem. they'll hoover up those points.........

Maybe.

Right enough. I should remember we'r dealing with such an incredible side. I mean they have a striker on 35 media hype goals already.

34 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Couldn't agree more. Brenda (as well as the squad) aren't used to pressure domestically. They'll either deal with it or crumble (it's up to us to be there if they do)

4 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

A lot of the old conspiracy theory comments from the tarriers coming out. 

Bit strange as they all keep saying the league is over. They're getting worried.

Anyway let's just beat Falkirk first.

Conspiracy? Zenit raped them then sent the bad weather over afters did they?

They really are a paranoid lot of inbreeds. 

4 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Think the postponement suits them as it gives them a break in what was a busy schedule, if they had wanted it to go ahead the council would have had a fleet of gritters in the area and all available man power clearing the pavements.

:tu:

indeed mate ..... they would do anything to protect their works team after all ..... :p:

:UK: