Falkirk game on Sunday

islandblue

19 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

I'm in Finnieston and haven't been at work since Tuesday, cant see how it would be possible to get to Auchinhowe.

Had to walk to yoker and back last night was back in partick before I managed to get a black hack, absolutely fuck all moving. theres no significant change due in weather, temp (wind chill factor) or wind direction, really dont see the game going ahead sadly.

The back roads leading to auchenhowie have been shut due to a snow drift.

Unsure if they've made training or not but I doubt they will have trained yesterday as the whole country seemed to be at a standstill 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Unsure if they've made training or not but I doubt they will have trained yesterday as the whole country seemed to be at a standstill 

Fucking know mate had some trek last night cause no cunt was dropping off:huh: theres fuck all moving. the bbc website says the sfa will make a decision today, you'd have to say based on today its no happening.

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Saw this picture tweeted earlier by polis Scotland.

Balmore road maybe 500m from Auchenhowie.

A main road too :whistle:

Screen-Shot-2018-03-02-at-082005.png

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Auchenhowie is a cunt of a place to get to at the best of times.

I see the beggars are desperately trying to get their game on and clearing the area around the stadium, i presume we will be doing the same.

Im less than 2 miles from Auchenhowie.

Eventually got my motor out street today only because all neighbours dug a clearance up the street. My garden has snowdrift of around 3 to 4 feet. East dunbartonshire is best described as carnage on the whole.

Depends to how clear roads are and are likely to be for supporters. Not sure if the m80 is fully cleared and operational yet.

Fingers crossed we're on whilst their cup game is off. Would be fucking hilarious especially if Neil McCann does refuse a league replay midweek ?

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They managed to get a training session underway this afternoon. First one post St Johnstone. 

With both their game and the sheep game on think it's fair to assume the game will be on 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

They managed to get a training session underway this afternoon. First one post St Johnstone. 

With both their game and the sheep game on think it's fair to assume the game will be on 

Are both those games now confirmed on?

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Im less than 2 miles from Auchenhowie.

Eventually got my motor out street today only because all neighbours dug a clearance up the street. My garden has snowdrift of around 3 to 4 feet. East dunbartonshire is best described as carnage on the whole.

Depends to how clear roads are and are likely to be for supporters. Not sure if the m80 is fully cleared and operational yet.

Fingers crossed we're on whilst their cup game is off. Would be fucking hilarious especially if Neil McCann does refuse a league replay midweek ?

My street is still in about 4ft of snow and my car is going nowhere, i live near the train station though so could get the train and a bevvy or walk down the supporters club as it's only a street or 2 away.

The beggars game definately looks to be going ahead, so i would assume ours would too.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Both have tweeted that as things stand the games are going ahead. 

Thought there had been a confirmed final decision there. Still hopeful there's time yet for beggars game getting called off though unlikely if they've had every GCC groundsworker on the case.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thought there had been a confirmed final decision there. Still hopeful there's time yet for beggars game getting called off though unlikely if they've had every GCC groundsworker on the case.

If their game is off i can see the Falkirk CSC scrambling to run a bus to our game on Sunday, remember the Alloa one did it for a cup tie?:megaanguish:

Obviously the giro can't stretch to 2 games in a weekend.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If their game is off i can see the Falkirk CSC scrambling to run a bus to our game on Sunday, remember the Alloa one did it for a cup tie?:megaanguish:

Obviously the giro can't stretch to 2 games in a weekend.

Their obsession for a 6 year old club is quite incredible ??

34 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Fucking know mate had some trek last night cause no cunt was dropping off:huh: theres fuck all moving. the bbc website says the sfa will make a decision today, you'd have to say based on today its no happening.

Mind your language lad of you'll be evicted from Finnieston.?

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

The 14th is a champions league night......I'm sure their is a daft rule in place that doesn't allow domestic games to be televised live on the same night?

Sure they changed it from this season so the TV block only applies if there is a CL game in your domestic territory. 

26 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Both have tweeted that as things stand the games are going ahead. 

Morton have hinted they want it called off by ‘demanding’ the SFA consider spectator safety above anything else.

EDIT: They are now outright stating they want it postponed.  

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Morton have hinted they want it called off by ‘demanding’ the SFA consider spectator safety above anything else.

Mini beggars now not helping out their bigger bheasts brothers in arms. They'll now be part of the conspiracy too no doubt. ?

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just came out a meeting so hadn't seen that. I'm not surprised given there's still no public transport between Inverclyde at Glasgow. 

28 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I was over at Ibrox this afternoon and they were well underway clearing the Albion and the other car park off Broomloan Road.    They are certainly gearing up for the game to go ahead.  There are still almost 48 hours before kick off.

Just came in to post this.

Passed Ibrox this morning and there were folk out and about clearing pavements etc.