Falkirk game on Sunday

islandblue

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 out of the 4 cup games this weekend are due to be televised. If they're all postponed then they're going to have to play the 3 televised games in the same midweek on different nights. Guaranteed we'll be on a Monday or Thursday night.

6 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Doesn't look too bad tonight? ffs mate theres nothing moving, Look at the wind direction as long as its still blowing from the east there will be no thaw

I'm not the weather forecaster I merely posted a link to the BBC weather site.   I didn't say there would be a thaw although where I live a fair bit of snow turned to slush and was melting today.   Foot and vehicle traffic can make a big difference between now and Sunday.

11 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

3 out of the 4 cup games this weekend are due to be televised. If they're all postponed then they're going to have to play the 3 televised games in the same midweek on different nights. Guaranteed we'll be on a Monday or Thursday night.

They won’t be able to be televised on Tuesday or Wednesday due to champions league.

4 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

There's not much snow forecast for this part so I'd be surprised if the game was called off. 

Fans will be travelling all over for the game though. Doubt they'll want people travelling in large numbers. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fans will be travelling all over for the game though. Doubt they'll want people travelling in large numbers. 

Aye but as long as the area around the stadium is fine then the club and Sky won't give a shit where people are coming from. I fully expect the game to go ahead. 

1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Aye but as long as the area around the stadium is fine then the club and Sky won't give a shit where people are coming from. I fully expect the game to go ahead. 

The polis will have the final say on safety though. 

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Sky dont even come into it...if the police, council and other emergency services are needed elsewhere then the last thing to go ahead is the game.

Could be a blessing as hardly any tickets sold..maybe a different date and time we will get more through the door