Scottish Football

5 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

That was the rumour doing the rounds when he broke into their team back in the 90s, Charlie Miller was a tim, Donnelly was a bluenose, no idea if either of them are true, I know both definitely nailed their colours to the mast of the teams they played for now though.

P.S I also thought we were talking about Dougie fkn Donnelly at first too 😄

4 hours ago, wully said:

Miller says in his book his uncle took him to parkheid when he was younger........

Aye he went to Parkhead with an uncle but I'm sure he said he went to Ibrox with a relative as well 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

A 1-0 pumping :lol:

Aye, I would never sit down and watch Scottish football outside of us through choice, it’s brutal

It has been very one sided to be fair. Falkirk really struggling to get in to the game. Only watching while I have my dinner. Don't think I'll be watching much more. The draw is straight after it so will probably turn back on then if I remember to see who we get. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

It has been very one sided to be fair. Falkirk really struggling to get in to the game. Only watching while I have my dinner. Don't think I'll be watching much more. The draw is straight after it so will probably turn back on then if I remember to see who we get. 

We’ll get that lot. I’ve no doubt we will because it’s my weekend in work that weekend and I’m forever having to use holidays for games against them 

6 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Cunts at virgin media sent me an email offering a chance to win Scotland v Spain tickets,I told them any more of this shite and I’ll be cancelling my package.

Know a boy who got fed up with them, they went, "We'll need all your boxes and cables and remotes back."

Mailed them back and said, "These things you want will be on the grass at the front of my house an hour from now. You might want to pick them up sooner rather than later."

On 19/03/2023 at 00:22, Madina said:

VAR is a shambles. I freaking detest Killie and want them relegated but how a pen wasnt given against Considine earlier is beyond me. 

Seen the penalty for st mirren Vs Dundee United? Never a pen in a million years. They are calling a meeting with spfl to discuss var apparantly