Our Team

bluey9

What every single one of us would have given to wake up one morning at some point in our lives and think "I'm a Rangers player and today we're playing celtic". 

And you watch that game today and the players privileged enough to have had that thought this morning. Totally wasted on a lot who even if they don't feel that way about the club should at least have a shred of professional pride. Other than a few flickers today there was nothing. I really hate criticizing my team and can't remember if I've ever done it in my 50 years. But, that was garbage and truly embarrassing. The whole team needs cleared out with the exception of just one of two. 

It has to change, before August.

Cheers

Bluey

I grew up supporting Rangers (big surprise) and yeas we had rough times in the past but I always believed we'd come through them, the optimism of youth, but now?

Without radical changes at every level of our club we will be playing, at best second fiddle to the taigs for years to come. There is no leadership in the board room, there is no leadership from the manager, there is no leadership on the field, It's as though the entire club has decided "ach  What's the point?"

They will have the cheek to send out ST renewals expecting the fans to pay more good money to watch a 2nd, 3rd class performance week in week out and all the while king sits safe and sound in his big chair knowing he has useful idiots like Club 1872 to back him up.

WAKE UP BEFORE IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE Rangers.

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Embarrassing. Feart of celtc. Feart of a team featuring that absolute mongo Brown in midfield. 

This is not Rangers we are watching. Not as I know them anyway. Cowards.

Hate to say but I agree with you 100%, that was not Rangers at the dump today, it was a pub team dressed in Rangers kit.

The tims could have fielded their under 16 team and still have beaten that shower of baw bags.