Enough is enough

Dickie

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

On the park yes 

We have bud an if we ever go back to 20,000 at ibrox I think it will finish us can’t see that unless they get to about 15 in a row then Hibs an hearts will be getting better crowds than us

2 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

The pre-Souness baron years of the early-to-mid 80s weren’t great, but we still managed to win a couple of league cups, and could go toe-to-toe with celtic on our day.

The gulf between us and them now was brutally exposed at Hampden today, and was sobering to watch.

Cheers.

As shite as it is, there'll be No Surrender in my household.

Just now, Walter-of-Smith said:

Cheers.

As shite as it is, there'll be No Surrender in my household.

Same here mate, I never knew you had a choice in the matter tbh

ma old boy would disown me if I made some of the comments you read on here about Rangers 

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Same here mate, I never knew you had a choice in the matter tbh

ma old boy would disown me if I made some of the comments you read on here about Rangers 

What you on about? If we’re shite then they will be criticised, what’s wrong with that? Happens with clubs the world over, not just Rangers, ffs

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

What you on about? If we’re shite then they will be criticised, what’s wrong with that? Happens with clubs the world over, not just Rangers, ffs

Criticism is fine but when alleged fans go over the line an act like taigs it raises your eyebrow

youve been on here a while I’d have thought you know what I’m talking about

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

Criticism is fine but when alleged fans go over the line an act like taigs it raises your eyebrow

youve been on here a while I’d have thought you know what I’m talking about

Who’s the taigs then? 

We were awful today and the team deserved everything  thrown at them. Do you agree? Or should we just put up with this shit and hope everything gets better?

4 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Who’s the taigs then? 

We were awful today and the team deserved everything  thrown at them. Do you agree? Or should we just put up with this shit and hope everything gets better?

Go to page 1 3rd post 

no matter what the score was today would you as a Rangers man make that comment? 

There are many posts in threads I’ve read on here that As I said my auld man would disown me for

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Go to page 1 3rd post 

no matter what the score was today would you as a Rangers man make that comment? 

Guys angry, I’ve said similar shit, “fuck you Rangers, ya bastards”

Among fellow bears, easily 

All I’m saying is today the team were awful and deserved all critisim coming their way, and you shouldn’t judge us all on one or two guys.

At this point even after sleeping on it I don't want to pay to watch them again .

No ST for me unless major wheels start turning . I can take defeat but to look like scared little girls against a pish Taig side and watch them rip the piss while only Alf fought back is a bridge to far .

I've had enough and they're getting none of my hard earned until major major surgery .

2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

At this point even after sleeping on it I don't want to pay to watch them again .

No ST for me unless major wheels start turning . I can take defeat but to look like scared little girls against a pish Taig side and watch them rip the piss while only Alf fought back is a bridge to far .

I've had enough and they're getting none of my hard earned until major major surgery .

Bye then

i will be letting them know today i want off the automatic renewal, never thought the day would come but these guys are not Rangers, they are running my club in to the ground and i honestly think us purchasing season tickets is helping them do it, sad times indeed.