Enough is enough

Dickie

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t understand how some people are acting like today was the most embarrassing result we’ve had. 

That ship sailed last season, it’s now just a numbing experience when it happens 

The feeling today was genuinely close to the Ibrox 5-1

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I said the exact same in the match thread.

I fully lost interest and couldn’t care if we conceded more. By the time they got their second penalty I was sitting eating food which is mental considering the game I was watching. Ended up watching women’s football before our game ended 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not the most embarrassing result, but by far the worst performance. Full squad to choose from more or less, one off game, shite taig side, opportunity to stop back to back trebles, and we never fucking showed up. Not a single player got even a 1/10. 

Ive always tended to be in the “it wasn’t that bad, get some perspective” camp after games against them these last few years, but that was something else. Worse than anything I saw under Pedro or Warburton. Probably the most disgusting Rangers performance I’ve ever witnessed.

It was no worse than progres 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s murder mate. What can you do though? I’m so pissed off, like you are, but I’m a Rangers fan and can’t ever dream of not being a fan. We are pish and it’s annoying as fuck but there’s no way I could ever dump my team. I’m sure you’re the same. I drink which helps, ha

?

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It was no worse than progres 

It was. Dodgy performances in early rounds of Europe against shite opposition have always been a thing. I went to Prague to watch a good Rangers side capitulate to Viktoria Zizkov. There’s excuses: players aren’t sharp, don’t know each other, strange countries etc. Not a single excuse/explanation for what happened today.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not the most embarrassing result, but by far the worst performance. Full squad to choose from more or less, one off game, shite taig side, opportunity to stop back to back trebles, and we never fucking showed up. Not a single player got even a 1/10. 

Ive always tended to be in the “it wasn’t that bad, get some perspective” camp after games against them these last few years, but that was something else. Worse than anything I saw under Pedro or Warburton. Probably the most disgusting Rangers performance I’ve ever witnessed.

Nail on the head there mate , Fuckin clueless from the Boardroom to the playing staff .  

From the first couple of minutes it was obvious Murty's tactics were wrong , but the absolutely gutless and shameful performance from those asked to carry out the task is something else . Stayed to the bitter end and never so glad to hear a final whistle .

been going regularly since 93-94 but can you actually blame anyone for not buying one for next season as this constant mediocrity has went on too long, completely rudderless as a club with no sign of changes looking like they are coming anytime soon

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It was. Dodgy performances in early rounds of Europe against shite opposition have always been a thing. I went to Prague to watch a good Rangers side capitulate to Viktoria Zizkov. There’s excuses: players aren’t sharp, don’t know each other, strange countries etc. Not a single excuse/explanation for what happened today.

No.

Progres were a team of part timers. Part fucking timers 

2 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Nail on the head there mate , Fuckin clueless from the Boardroom to the playing staff .  

From the first couple of minutes it was obvious Murty's tactics were wrong , but the absolutely gutless and shameful performance from those asked to carry out the task is something else . Stayed to the bitter end and never so glad to hear a final whistle .

You’re a better man than me mate. Stopped watching after they got the 2nd pen. Never felt they devoid of hope watching us before, ever.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A lack of integrity hasn't hindered the last lot.

I understand what you mean mate and you are correct, but a protest that I would be willing to take part in would be best led by someone I could respect. If yourself or some other RM members that I respect organise it I will be there. :thumbup:

22 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

The board increased the price without letting the buyer know what was in store where else would you get that, imagine walking into a garage and paying £10,000 for a new car and waiting to see what they give you a few months from now.

Absolute madness the support are being made mugs of time the charlatans in the boardroom were brought to account.

Last paragraph for me.Not renewing and it’s going to kill me but enough is enough.Those “players” wearing our strip today do not represent what it means to be a Rangers player.Any other team with much less resources and poorer squads would have put up a much better display.I just imagine them leaving Hampden,humming away to the music playing on their mobiles thinking what’s for tea and who will I play on FIFA tonight.I have never felt so distanced from the Club I love so much.So fuck them.Not one person within Ibrox deserves any of the support they get and for me the last nail has been hammered in today.

17 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

bingo. shite taig side. thats the one thing thats been lost in all this. they are fucking terrible. This is a team thats had 7 goals pumped past them. their defence is a joke. what the fuck does that make us?