Holt

Lloyd

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He was suspended, Docherty came in and impressed. Then Dorrans was fit again too. 

Knew he got suspended but he should have came back in afterwards imo because he was on really good form.

15 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Knew he got suspended but he should have came back in afterwards imo because he was on really good form.

I'd agree. I've not been hugely impressed with docherty and hadn't seen much of him at Hamilton - and tbf, I'm a big Holt fan. Think he gets a bad rap at times since he does the 'unglamorous' stuff.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I'd agree. I've not been hugely impressed with docherty and hadn't seen much of him at Hamilton - and tbf, I'm a big Holt fan. Think he gets a bad rap at times since he does the 'unglamorous' stuff.

Kevin Thomson kept describing him as industrial today and I fully agree, he has a bit of grit and fight that most others don’t have in our team.

Holt should be starting well ahead of Windass imo. 

Never mind ballance and tactics for the taig game his industry alone makes it a no brainer. The wee guy is far from ideal for this fixture but at least he makes a decent contribution unlike the invisible man that is Josh Windass.