Major investment?

kris1984

4 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

It really is quite exciting. I sat on the news a couple of hours whilst I went out for a drink with my mrs but the source is someone we all know. I know the outcome from here if this is somehow shite but I just cant see that and have took the risk to post.

I'm not questioning your sincerity mate, but to me it's more what people want to believe, than the reality. 

Though nothing would please me more than to be wrong. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Agreed 

if something major was going to happen, the press would have got wind of it by now. 

It will consist of takeover and share issue tomorrow

then he will say we don’t need any outside investment and ultimately we will have a decent wee amount for players but nothing earth shattering 

lets just hope the players we do bring in are good enough 

I'd wager a sizeable sum, this is what will happen tomorrow.

With an explanation of the two resignations, and what they're going to do about it. 

Again, like yourself, would love to be wrong, but doubt it ...

From ID10 on FF

Again, A friend of mine in the press contacted King because of the recent rumours, King has never even heard of Billy Walker apparently 

Also not a chance SDM would ever be allowed back nor does he want it 

Parks standing down completely denied also 

No investment talk on Monday, they have again been told it’s just takeover panel stuff & other general stuff 

So Rangers/King are really lying through their teeth or it is indeed just an update press conference

:megaanguish:

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

30-40 million :lol:

They cunts are deluded 

I’ll tell you better than that mate

I work with a guy that told me last night we need hundreds of millions to compete with the taigs, the way football valuations are atm. 

He’s not completely clued up so I told him it’s different in Scotland and he told me he was told celtic had players going for 30 odd million :lol: 

40 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

I can have admin pm me but the person/source is an employee. This can possibly have a financial ramification for a family member as it was told in private so I wont publicly state here. 

I'm admin and @Leeds_Bear has already shared info with me.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

From ID10 on FF

Again, A friend of mine in the press contacted King because of the recent rumours, King has never even heard of Billy Walker apparently 

Also not a chance SDM would ever be allowed back nor does he want it 

Parks standing down completely denied also 

No investment talk on Monday, they have again been told it’s just takeover panel stuff & other general stuff 

So Rangers/King are really lying through their teeth or it is indeed just an update press conference

:megaanguish:

It will just be a generic presser about recent events and the share issue. 

I think some a going to be disappointed. 

The gerrard ‘effect’ is going to bring in some sort of money into the club, we just need to be patient 

19 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

It will just be a generic presser about recent events and the share issue. 

I think some a going to be disappointed. 

The gerrard ‘effect’ is going to bring in some sort of money into the club, we just need to be patient 

Agreed.

I think a lot of these 'rumours' have been started by taigs. Not talking about what DavieCooper has said, but i'm sure others, knowing it will be a let down, deflect from the feel good factor from Gerrard.

Certainly yes, as you say Gerrard coming will bring in money to the club in spin offs, and I've seen Esky post his lawyers asked for and received binding agreements on funds. So we're good in that way. 

But as for the mad rumours, it's not doable anyway I think, there needs to be the mechanism, and there is the FFP rules. People need to understand that, though I stand to be corrected. 

We just need to be patient as you say.  I'd hope some clarity and timescales about TOP and then following Rights/Share . 

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'm not questioning your sincerity mate, but to me it's more what people want to believe, than the reality. 

Though nothing would please me more than to be wrong. 

Sure, I have been a long time member here and have never really started a thread let alone state to be in the know but the source is someone we all know and within the 4 walls of Ibrox itself.

If I am wrong then I will have no hesitation in naming the source. If I am right however, the news is something we Rangers fans can bloody well get excited for. 

1 minute ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Sure, I have been a long time member here and have never really started a thread let alone state to be in the know but the source is someone we all know and within the 4 walls of Ibrox itself.

If I am wrong then I will have no hesitation in naming the source. If I am right however, the news is something we Rangers fans can bloody well get excited for. 

As said, i'm not questioning your sincerity, and I absolutely hope you are right, mate :tu:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

As said, i'm not questioning your sincerity, and I absolutely hope you are right, mate :tu:

I echo this post 100%

but I have a feeling he will be typing posts this time tomorrow along the lines of, “the source got it wrong” or “it was a misunderstanding” etc etc

i pray I’m proven wrong 

7 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Hope you're right mate, however I can't see it being kept quiet for this long if true. Also King's words at the recent presser make me think it's just gonna be the rights issue. Though like I said, if true would be superb

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

:whistle:

8 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

And he's a real Admin :pipe:

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

I think it will be 

just not a good as some people think 

:tu:

And unfortunately due to mad shite that goes round, some will feel let down. 

But like you, I think it will be positive. 

Just now, Siam69 said:

:tu:

And unfortunately due to mad shite that goes round, some will feel let down. 

But like you, I think it will be positive. 

It will be positive 

no way he will want to put any sort of negative vibe on the gerrard appointment 

The positive will be that the club will do a share issue in the summer and that will generate x amount of millions for SG to buy players 

Archived