Major investment?

kris1984

3 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

In the grand scale of things it doesn't. Now I have been on here a lot longer than you and I like this site and I know I could possibly face a lengthy holiday but this conversation happened. Tomorrow will decide whether this employee and someone we ALL know is talking shite or not.

edwin starr sending out an SOS !

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I’ve said it before, but I’d be delighted to have DM back. Has given me some of the best footballing days of my life, and knows how to put the rest of the SPFL in their place - scum included. Ran us like the establishment club. 

He was a broken man by the time the Whyte sale was put through. I’m raging at it, but I understand the immense pressure he was under. 

You on the wind fucking wind up?

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS, I'm now preparing myself to be underwhelmed.

I think a lot will be, BA.

Still think there will be good news, though about TOP then forthcoming Rights/Share stuff.

I could be way wrong, hopefully i am, we'll just have to wait and see ...

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Still think there will be good news, though about TOP then forthcoming Rights/Share stuff.

If that we tramp can see it then we must be ok as he's a fucking fanny and id love to kick his balls 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

If that we tramp can see it then we must be ok as he's a fucking fanny and id love to kick his balls 

:lol:

Get in the queue. 

His quill mustn't be reaching Bawsburst these days, as above, he's still pushing the impending doom, with his access to what get's talking about at Rangers Board meets,:sarcasm: wanker that he is ...

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Get in the queue. 

His quill mustn't be reaching Bawsburst these days, as above, he's still pushing the impending doom, with his access to what get's talking about at Rangers Board meets,:sarcasm: wanker that he is ...

Aye but ED aye but ED. Eds a cracking cunt and id be surprised he likes this cunt 

9 minutes ago, Johnnyren said:

Ive been told al fayed now ???

No room mate, we've got Red Bull, Kenway Sports or whatever they're called, The Mint, Chinese, Singapore, Hong Kong, the Mone women, the list is endless ...

They're all just gonna weigh in with brown paper bags of dough, as the way it currently stands, that's the only way they could put money in, and why we need TOP, Rights/Share etc sorted out.

But people don't want to hear that :lol:

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No room mate, we've got Red Bull, Kenway Sports or whatever they're called, The Mint, Chinese, Singapore, Hong Kong, the Mone women, the list is endless ...

They're all just gonna weigh in with brown paper bags of dough, as the way it currently stands, that's the only way they could put money in, and why we need TOP, Rights/Share etc sorted out.

But people don't want to hear that :lol:

I'm sure Dave will know a way to outwit the FFP rules mate , Have some faith in the man FFS  :innocent:

People actually think somethings going to be announced tomorrow need to calm down.  No chance anything worthwhile will come from this conference other than King talking shite and telling us things we already know. 

26 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

My fucking prayer mat's taking a doing.

I'm even praying for King to come through.

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Absolute hero

Was watching some clips there of his old promos 

Gene Mean, you are intelligent jew business man 

Tito Santana u a mexican - better than nothing

Junk yard Dog pick up the cotton

Camera man zoom it

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

People actually think somethings going to be announced tomorrow need to calm down.  No chance anything worthwhile will come from this conference other than King talking shite and telling us things we already know. 

Dunno, he might come out with a trick with his eyes that will stun us all.

Archived