Win, lose or draw. Always remember

GOAT

We all know that . If we are getting a pumping

Try our best to stay to a man and don't desert in droves like we did at Hampden

The cameras are never really on us at these games but I have a hunch , they will be today

Focussing on each of our faces .Trying to capture any of the pain bears may be having

Give them none of it

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We’ll no wake up dirty inbred, kiddy fiddling, tottie picking, tarrier, papist, terrorist supporting, mhanky, taig, fenian, scummy bastards. 

That is all. 

Correct. ??????Let's get intae this shower of ?today??????

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We all know that . If we are getting a pumping

Try our best to stay to a man and don't desert in droves like we did at Hampden

The cameras are never really on us at these games but I have a hunch , they will be today

Focussing on each of our faces .Trying to capture any of the pain bears may be having

Give them none of it

I had to leave early at Hamden as I was sick to my stomach, not just the score. More the lack of performance and effort from that gutless bunch of imposters. Only time in 40 years and hopefully the last.

Just now, will2203 said:

I had to leave early at Hamden as I was sick to my stomach, not just the score. More the lack of performance and effort from that gutless bunch of imposters. Only time in 40 years and hopefully the last.

Hopefully they will repay you today mate and you get to stay long after the final whistle rubbing it into the inbred scum.

11 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Stay this time mate . Remember they will be doing their very best to humiliate us in every way

With a bit of luck , we will win and we can have some smiles on our faces