Theory.

16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Genuinely don't think I'd be able to physically stop myself from jabbing that prick if I seen him

Jamie Oliver tae, fucking wee Jay wae a wok 

u my nigga BABN and id happily murder mr Blobby with u brother. pop a cap right in his big pink and yella tits

and Noel edmonds is the spawn of satan id leave him for the young team to slash the cunts not even worth it 

and to be honest im quite indifferent towards Jamie Oliver on yerself mate you can do him in as long as we split whatever cash is in his wallet. Fuck the pope 

32 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

*Deleted because I sounded like I was backseat moderating.

You need to stop second guessing yourself brother, everything I've ever read you post has been on the money, don't get any thoughts of "smart cunt, 'out of order there etc when reading your content. 

Apart from when you're slagging my ant mcparlane foreheed, prick lol

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You need to stop second guessing yourself brother, everything I've ever read you post has been on the money, don't get any thoughts of "smart cunt, 'out of order there etc when reading your content. 

Apart from when you're slagging my ant mcparlane foreheed, prick lol

Thank you for kind words my man, would like to point out that I have never slagged off any cunt who like me is dealing with an enlarging forehead though.

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Genuinely don't think I'd be able to physically stop myself from jabbing that prick if I seen him

Jamie Oliver tae, fucking wee Jay wae a wok 

Brilliant likeness. Also like the dancing penguin in "Happy Feet". Mouth-breathing twat.