State of decay 2

GOAT

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/state-of-decay-2

Slaughtered in the reviews, would avoid. 

Ended up taking the two week trial game pass and I’ve downloaded it too try, always wanted a game like the walking dead, hopefully it’s like that.  

29 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Ended up taking the two week trial game pass and I’ve downloaded it too try, always wanted a game like the walking dead, hopefully it’s like that.  

If you've always wanted a game like TWD you should get a PS4 for The Last Of Us. 

Started off awrite, but just seems too repetitive.  I’ll probably get bored wae it very easy. 

I downloaded the newest tomb raider aswell, hopefully that’s better. 

15 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Started off awrite, but just seems too repetitive.  I’ll probably get bored wae it very easy. 

I downloaded the newest tomb raider aswell, hopefully that’s better. 

Bit like the taigs humping us. Aw change when theirs ten ae them at ibrox.....

20 hours ago, GOAT said:

Dying Light is superb, genuinely hard. Going out at night is almost suicidal, you spend the entire time creeping about like a Sellik fan at a playpark.

• 2 weeks later...

Not feeling this one, too much running about everywhere as hardly any working cars so that's making trips for supplies/missions etc tedious and boring.Never read the reviews but I'd just sum it up as good for an hour or two then boring as fuck glad never wasted money buying this as was free with the Xbox game pass.