Microsoft - Sunday 10th June, 9pm BST

Bethesda - Monday 11th June, 2:30am BST

Square Enix - Monday 11th June, 6pm BST

Ubisoft - Monday 11th June, 9pm BST

PC Gaming Show - Monday 11th June, 11pm BST 

Sony - Tuesday 12th June, 2am BST

Nintendo - Tuesday 12th June, 5pm BST

The actual Expo itself takes place between the 12-14 June

Here's a good website that will recap e3 for you - https://countdown.e3recap.com/

Other announcements from the EA conference include:

• New Star Wars game called, Jedi: Fallen Order. No details are known other than it will be released around Christmas 2019.
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 will be getting Clone Wars DLC
  • A sequel to Unravel. It will be an optional co-op game called Unravel 2 (unsurprisingly). The game is available to play NOW. Here's a trailer for it: 
  • Sea of Solitude:

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The new Fallout and an Elder Scrolls from Bethesda and I will be happy.

A new Fallout is guaranteed, although it looks like it will be a multiplayer game. Fingers crossed for Elder Scrolls.

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

A new Fallout is guaranteed, although it looks like it will be a multiplayer game. Fingers crossed for Elder Scrolls.

Rumours of the new Fallout being an MMO which I'm not to excited about to be honest but I hope it's better than 4.

I hope it's Elder Scrolls 6 and none of this MMO pish from them. I expect Summersel Isle to come out for Elder Scrolls Online though and nothing else.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Rumours of the new Fallout being an MMO which I'm not to excited about to be honest but I hope it's better than 4.

I hope it's Elder Scrolls 6 and none of this MMO pish from them. I expect Summersel Isle to come out for Elder Scrolls Online though and nothing else.

I can't see an elder scrolls game until the next console generation. The current generation wouldn't be able to handle the next edition. Plus Skyrim hasn't reached mobile yet. 

EA's conference was shit, what's the point of announcing a star wars game and not showing anything. Other than that, mew. 

42 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I can't see an elder scrolls game until the next console generation. The current generation wouldn't be able to handle the next edition. Plus Skyrim hasn't reached mobile yet. 

EA's conference was shit, what's the point of announcing a star wars game and not showing anything. Other than that, mew. 

If they unveil an Elder Scrolls I suspect it will be an add on to online. Todd Howard posted about Skyrim on android earlier but I think he was trolling. 

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

wot? 

48 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

The current consoles wouldn't be powerful enough to handle a new elder scrolls game. They've said before they need technology to improve to meet their ideas for the next version. 

The Witcher 3 has a bigger open world and far more content than Skyrim, yet that released with no major issues on consoles. 

TES and Fallout games always release with game breaking bugs and glitches, and it takes months for Bethesda to fix it. 

If CD Projekt Red can cram all of that content into 42.2GB then there's no reason why TESVI can't perform on current consoles, it's down to Bethesda getting their shit in order. 

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The Witcher 3 has a bigger open world and far more content than Skyrim, yet that released with no major issues on consoles. 

TES and Fallout games always release with game breaking bugs and glitches, and it takes months for Bethesda to fix it. 

If CD Projekt Red can cram all of that content into 42.2GB then there's no reason why TESVI can't perform on current consoles, it's down to Bethesda getting their shit in order. 

Depends on what they have planned for VI but I agree CD projekt seem to be able to achieve it. 

26 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I don't think its a problem with cramming it, its more to do with the consoles not having the hardware to process it yet. 

To be fair though Skyrim and Fallout 4 were never the best looking games at release, in theory we're due another Elder Scrolls soon. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

To be fair though Skyrim and Fallout 4 were never the best looking games at release, in theory we're due another Elder Scrolls soon. 

I reckon it will be fall 2020, and that’s when next gen should arrive too.