Travelling to maribor (hopefully)

RFC16

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Do you have a rough estimate for a price? (Trying to work out if I can do this trip)

What does everyone usually do for accomodation? Hostels are cheap as fuck but don't know if I fancy it although probably wouldn't be in it much

I booked my mate straight after I booked my group and it had jumped about £100 to around £360 or so ... the flights might come down a bit once the flurry dies off or it could go higher, no one knows ... I’ve got quotes from coach companies and they are more expensive than the Budapest ones I ran last week .. I think they will be something like £30-£35 a skull (at a guess going on figures I’ve got just now) 

hotels are like anywhere else - there’s something to match your budget just depends what you want to pay really 

2 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Do you have a rough estimate for a price? (Trying to work out if I can do this trip)

What does everyone usually do for accomodation? Hostels are cheap as fuck but don't know if I fancy it although probably wouldn't be in it much

Try Airbnb for accomadation. 

On 03/08/2018 at 10:51, FirrhillLoyal said:

Im going with a pal who isn’t signed up to the travel club, how do I go about getting him a ticket? Told the cunt he’d get one no bother ?

You’ll get one over there no bother I’d guess, was plenty going in the pub in Macedonia.