Travelling to maribor (hopefully)

RFC16

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

So are Croats likely to come looking for trouble in Slovenia or are they just mouth again?

Doubt they’re just mouth, they’re playing 2 hours away from Maribor on the Saturday so could see them turning up

Just now, PRW. said:

Doubt they’re just mouth, they’re playing 2 hours away from Maribor on the Saturday so could see them turning up

Hope there's enough Bears there to be able to form a nice, big self-protective mass then. 

Mind you, the Slovenian police will probably do a better job than ours.

How many tickets do we have/how many are going? Anyone know?

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hope there's enough Bears there to be able to form a nice, big self-protective mass then. 

800 tickets in their away end I’m sure. Hopefully fill it.

45 minutes ago, PRW. said:

I hope not as my daughter and friends are going in with the bus from Vienna .

i just hope the  police are better than ours which wud not be hard especially now they have said there coming looking for trouble.

They shud do what Russia did threaten them 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Glassy and qstb are running busses from Vienna I think QSTB is full but they are trying to get a double decker pm @K.A.I if you would rather a supporters bus. 

All sorted already bud booked a bus £12 return for 3 of us Vienna-Maribor... doubt the cd will be on tho ?

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

So are Croats likely to come looking for trouble in Slovenia or are they just mouth again?

The mouthy fella from Split is unlikely to be there as they are 400+ miles away. Osijek and Zagreb are only 3 hours away, so possible.

Apparently though, Slovenia and Croatia are having a fallout over their border just now, so not sure the Slovenians would respond too well to the Croats showing up mob-handed.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

900 tickets last time - I think they will bring a mob up ... its like 2 Rangers getting stabbed and the mob responsible are playing in Dundee 2 weeks later - I think it going to be tasty but in the Macedonia square about midnight there was a rumour one of the Skopje teams mobs were on their way after the game and everywhere emptied and there was about 100-150 Rangers all armed with bottles waiting its maybe nothing to be proud of but was some site everyone all ready and going to stick together ... no liberties taken or anyone abused it was just in relation to thinking we were about to get attacked as 4 or 5 of their wee mob kept walking round square and talking on phones 

honestly something like that again in Maribor and no one will come near 

Nothing wrong with that. Big difference between going looking for trouble and defending yourself in an unfamiliar town from football hooligans.

5 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

I hope not as my daughter and friends are going in with the bus from Vienna .

i just hope the  police are better than ours which wud not be hard especially now they have said there coming looking for trouble.

They shud do what Russia did threaten them 

They will be fine on the bus whether it’s the glassy or the QS. They will look for groups on there own if we are all together they won’t fancy it. If it’s anything like Croatia the police surrounded us all day never seen so many riot police. 

7 hours ago, Inigo said:

Keystone Cops would do a better job than Police Scotland

17 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

They will be fine on the bus whether it’s the glassy or the QS. They will look for groups on there own if we are all together they won’t fancy it. If it’s anything like Croatia the police surrounded us all day never seen so many riot police. 

There going in on the glassy then back out to Berlin a few BTB going not sure I'd same bus but happy about that as well ?

Anyone ever done the official travel before ? I put all the details in with Thomas Cook and the deadline is tomorrow do I still have to register interest in a ticket or will Thomas Cook do it for me ? They asked for my Rangers number.