Travelling to maribor (hopefully)

RFC16

Just looking to see what people are planning for this if we go through.

Hopefully positive results tonight then can book sharp as im sure prices will go up. 

Best bet so far is flying wednesday from glasgow/edinburgh to vienna with a stop with digs in vienna then get bus to game. Then theres a direct flight back on the friday .

Anyone got any advice for this?

Cheers

I used to live in Vienna. Easyjet/Austrian fly direct from Edinburgh. Cheap enough. Don't think there is direct from Glasgow. 

Saying that, Vienna to Maribor is still a massive treck. You'd be better trying to go indirect to Ljubljana, Zagreb or Graz if you can. 

Or, if we play the way we did last week. You'll need to book fuck all.

53 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Fuck me if there was ever a kiss of death....

Bit of positivity! I know it will be tough, just trying to get in early if good result tonight

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I used to live in Vienna. Easyjet/Austrian fly direct from Edinburgh. Cheap enough. Don't think there is direct from Glasgow. 

Saying that, Vienna to Maribor is still a massive treck. You'd be better trying to go indirect to Ljubljana, Zagreb or Graz if you can. 

Or, if we play the way we did last week. You'll need to book fuck all.

Thanks mate

There’s no cheap way of doing it at the moment first time we played them I think I flew from Vienna and bused it and last time was Bratislava and a mini bus 

flights to both those places are about £200 atm

26 minutes ago, billym27 said:

at least wait until tonight to see how we perform. if we get a couple goals over them then start getting a bit excited for the next round.

so many people are getting way ahead of themselves. 

There's only a week between ties...

13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs the boys only trying to plan a route should a good result be achieved tonight.

If for example we can score 2 or 3 away goals then he could possibly save himself around 3 or 4 tun. Huge saving. 

Maribor drew 0-0 tonight are only 50-50 to go through even if we do the job next week. Fair play if he wants to gamble but seems premature.

5 hours ago, JentleJames said:

Maribor drew 0-0 tonight are only 50-50 to go through even if we do the job next week. Fair play if he wants to gamble but seems premature.

I wouldn’t say that, Maribor will take care of them at home. That mob needed a lead to protect to have any chance.

Always a gamble but I’d say it’s more 80/20 in favour of it being Maribor.