Rangers TV

tayside

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Doesn't have a casting option which is a pain in the  fucking arse so I'll have to mirror it to the TV which worked out ok the last time I did it, being stuck down south till Friday I'll take what I can get though. 

Screen mirror worked fine for me too, bit of a pain though as the WhatsApp notification kept popping up everywhere during the match - going to mute all groups, which is generally bams trying to wind up everyone during the game.

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Doesn't have a casting option which is a pain in the  fucking arse so I'll have to mirror it to the TV which worked out ok the last time I did it, being stuck down south till Friday I'll take what I can get though. 

if you use google chrome browser you can cast any website click on 3 dots on right hand side of page and there is a cast option in the drop down menu

11 minutes ago, soulboy said:

if you use google chrome browser you can cast any website click on 3 dots on right hand side of page and there is a cast option in the drop down menu

Probably forget this after work tomorrow but I'll hopefully remember and try it, thanks m8.

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Cast the tab and it's perfect.

5 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Not clued up on all this technology if I purchase the game on rtv can I just watch it on my sony Xperia tablet. ? Or do I need a lap top p.c ect.

You should have no problems with the web browser on your tablet, if you have Chromecast or a Smart TV you will be able to view via screen mirror. 

Ok mate thanks for the advice.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

You should have no problems with the web browser on your tablet, if you have Chromecast or a Smart TV you will be able to view via screen mirror. 

I don't have Chromecast anymore mate but I do have a smart tv. Thanks for the advice.