You simply can support Rangers.

beararse

31 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What if their opinion is that they should post their beliefs on RM?

You have literally just asked them to stop this.

I've not asked anyone to stop posting any beliefs ...unless you strongly believe in 'supporting your left arm supporting the dining table' or Young Conquerers's song about Kyle Lafferty!

If i had disagreed with the original thread about supporting Rangers and the SNP i would have done so on that thread, so obviously i don't.

That is the last time i explain the rationale behind this thread.

Thats four times now.

Why do the nationalists always try to spin things? The point is that the SNP are actively harming us and you are backing that by supporting them.

Then the nationalists decide that means we're questioning their right to vote in a free society ? stop hiding from the point thats being made - your backing of the SNP harms Rangers, until you address that issue or take it up with your parties representatives then wheesht cause until then you are part of the problem and should focus less on moaning about your civil rights on here and start moaning at your party whos vote you have given and that they've used to attack Rangers and block its efforts

22 minutes ago, beararse said:

I've not asked anyone to stop posting any beliefs ...unless you strongly believe in 'supporting your left arm supporting the dining table' or Young Conquerers's song about Kyle Lafferty!

If i had disagreed with the original thread about supporting Rangers and the SNP i would have done so on that thread, so obviously i don't.

That is the last time i explain the rationale behind this thread.

Thats four times now.

Try explaining it again because you didn't do it very well the last 4 times.

Write it on a bit of paper with crayons and post it next to the picture of you sipping out the loving cup.

That will kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can't see your face mate.

Screenshot_20180828-165750_Chrome.jpg

can you see it now? ?

You, and others on here, might think i'm a bellend most of the time (hell, even I think i'm a bellend most of time) but there is absolutely no doubt i am a Rangers man, through and through. 

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1567.JPG

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Never, ever heard that !

You may not frequent the rabid Indy sites but I can assure you this is where this guy picked up the saying, he’s a proddy and although not fully supporting the club does rejoice when we win.

He flies a saltire, sees himself as a Scot and hates Westminster especially the Tory’s ....fair enough.

But when jokingly asked why he didn’t fly a Union flag his response was “whit, the butchers apron”, I challenge him and he put up a brainwashed argument.

Now, there’s only one place he picked up the saying and it wasn’t a tarrier site or forum, he wouldn’t go there.

The thing is, some uneducated decent folk are being led by the hand into a Republic without knowing it.

Sad.

2 hours ago, simplythebestest said:

You can't 'support' Rangers if you support something else that harms them. The damage caused by doing the latter undermines your ability to do the former.

You can't support veganism and the local butcher at the same time. Not having a go at you personally - just thought I'd pitch in on that specific point.

Lucky I don’t support the SNP or am a vegan then ?

I get the gist of what your saying but like I said I don’t support the SNP.

I am completely ambivalent when it comes to politics AND I never actually said I had an issue with anyone’s beliefs.

I simply support Rangers.

Always have.

Always will.

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

Lucky I don’t support the SNP or am a vegan then ?

I get the gist of what your saying but like I said I don’t support the SNP.

I am completely ambivalent when it comes to politics AND I never actually said I had an issue with anyone’s beliefs.

I simply support Rangers.

Always have.

Always will.

You’re still a wrong yin, any grown man who sits and makes up wee poofy songs to post on the internet is worth the watching...

?

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You’re still a wrong yin, any grown man who sits and makes up wee poofy songs to post on the internet is worth the watch.. 

?

Could say the same about a grown man who gets upset about a grown man writing poofy wee songs to post on the internet ?

10 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Are celtic officials not invited to this ceremony as well, so you could still be iffy.

Ah, you got me there.

I am indeed one of those celtic officials that attend Old Firm games at Ibrox wearing a Rangers tie.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

a/ i don't vote 

b/our forefathers never fought for the vote, unless they were trans-gender suffragettes.

A positive byproduct of the Great War was that men 21 and over (and servicemen 19 and over) who didn't own a property were given the right to vote under The Representation of the People Act 2018.

The right to vote had previously been widened provided you met certain criteria under The Great Reform Act 1832.

c/Out of curiosity, who do you vote for.

d/ in your ongoing struggle against tyranny, how's that working out for you? 

a/ ..... and this inaction gives you no right whatsoever to talk on a subject you have decided to remove  yourself from.

b/ ..... Correct, but if they had not stopped the Nazis' plan of world domination in WW11 ....  the UK would have been a  brutal dictatorship under the whim of a madman ... had this happened, it is possible that many of us would not be here today ... due to their sacrifices we and our Allies prevailed, and most certainly though inadvertently, paved the way of protecting our right to vote and decide our own future .... both Wars were the sole endeavour of brave men and women whose actions gave us the liberty to choose how we are governed.

To undermine just how important these events were and the sacrifices bravely given in the name of freedom with inane hyperbole on your part, is no surprise ..... but pathetic all the same.

c/ ..... Anyone who is not prepared to let the United Kingdom be thrown on the scrapheap .... anyone who respects that we are stronger together than we are separated  ....... so most definitely without a doubt .... not the SNP.

d/ ..... Thanks to the Armed Forces and our Allies past and present .... who continue unselfishly to protect the UK's safety at home and abroad .... under difficult conditions ... the fight against tyranny is ongoing ... and in a small way if my vote helps to keep this status quo, then it's working out fine.

:UK:

27 minutes ago, beararse said:

can you see it now? ?

You, and others on here, might think i'm a bellend most of the time (hell, even I think i'm a bellend most of time) but there is absolutely no doubt i am a Rangers man, through and through. 

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1567.JPG

No, not got my glasses on.

I have never questioned your allegiances mate, have seen others do it though.....I don't think you are a bellend either, perhaps a bit paranoid though.

And most certainly an easy catch:p:

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

c/ ..... Anyone who is not prepared to let the United Kingdom be thrown on the scrapheap .... anyone who respects that we are stronger together than we are separated  ....... so most definitely without a doubt .... not the SNP.

Well crafted response. 

Re c/

I asked who you vote for, not who you don’t.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

No, not got my glasses on.

I have never questioned your allegiances mate, have seen others do it though.....I don't think you are a bellend either, perhaps a bit paranoid though.

And most certainly an easy catch:p:

Not paranoid, just prepared to defend my corner that’s all.

To be fair, I did bite at the start so best to follow it through ?

Besides, it makes the ones who shout taig/rhodent the loudest look a bit misguided in their judgements....

7 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

i have been a gers man all my life and i have never been a member of any religion , i am asked if i,m a prody honestly i say no,if i,m asked if i,m a blue nose i say definately .religion plays no part in my life.does that mean i am barred from ibrox,grow up.

Nope, don’t think anybody on this thread has said if you’re not a prody you can’t support Rangers. 

54 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You may not frequent the rabid Indy sites but I can assure you this is where this guy picked up the saying, he’s a proddy and although not fully supporting the club does rejoice when we win.

He flies a saltire, sees himself as a Scot and hates Westminster especially the Tory’s ....fair enough.

But when jokingly asked why he didn’t fly a Union flag his response was “whit, the butchers apron”, I challenge him and he put up a brainwashed argument.

Now, there’s only one place he picked up the saying and it wasn’t a tarrier site or forum, he wouldn’t go there.

The thing is, some uneducated decent folk are being led by the hand into a Republic without knowing it.

Sad.

So one guy some place deep in the Internet, where you were lurking ?????? Said it :lol: :lol: