Reply to Stewart Robertson from Susan Aitken

jintybear

6 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

correct sweetheart.

It would not be hard for those against us to plant stooges in the crowd when they know in advance that there is going to be a show of hands for some issue of interest to the corrupt SNP/GCC and that's why perhaps more of us should go to this meeting. 

Agreed. If the club did their own survey, it could collect facts from local residents to prove that Rangers should be included and not exiled from their own community.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed. If the club did their own survey,it could collect facts from local residents to prove that Rangers should be included and not exiled from their own community.

It would be funny if 5-10k supporters turned up for the meeting.

5 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

It would be funny if 5-10k supporters turned up for the meeting.

If they did, I hope they could get the answers to some of the questions I asked previously

40 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:
  1. Why did Aitken and McDonald meet with local councillor Stephen Dornan on the evening of August 1 and what was said?
  2. Who was the local trust that gifted these facilities to Glasgow Life?
  3. Can the trust be contacted for permission under the conditions they set with Glasgow Life?
  4. Could the club do their own survey of local residents who are for/against a Rangers Fan Zone?

1 hour ago, Basrah Bear said:

correct sweetheart.

It would not be hard for those against us to plant stooges in the crowd when they know in advance that there is going to be a show of hands for some issue of interest to the corrupt SNP/GCC and that's why perhaps more of us should go to this meeting. 

The cyber nats / taigs would be all over this as would the pedo crew from their RC churches.

They defo got the jump on us but Bears should get along to this even as non residents. I hope no one uses a phone book or something to use other people’s names and addresses should they require to sign in as that wouldn’t be the correct thing to do ?

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope no one uses a phone book or something to use other people’s names and addresses should they require to sign in as that wouldn’t be the correct thing to do ?

That would be unthinkable and straight out of the taigs code of conduct, but when in Rome etc.....

I will go to one of these meetings the next time im back in country as I still have a flat within that boundary. I would love to see what goes on as never been before to anything like this which is bad given how they have obviously attended and got the march on us. Time to fight back and not sit back and be complacent. If more of the PUL  community got involved then maybe things would change, not just Ibrox/Cessnock but all community council meetings in Glasgow.

Probably see plod at this next meeting as the lurkers will already be reporting on these posts.